Engines engines who needs an engine

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
I have a pile of engines. Some may run as is, some may need a valve, some may need it all. Prices start at $50. Estimate about 150 on a skid for shipping. I have a friends radiator here, ultra low miles, but has some fins nicked. Make an offer. Flywheels- how many you need? Water trans cases- how many you need? Also a sweet 1500. Bore looks excellent, I am willing to bet bolt on head and you are good to go. Complete block with head 250. Varooom Dave the Wave

jwillia

Dave

I am interseted in that 1500 engine and head. I tried your private email but it failed do you still have the midwest amphi address ?

Jeff Williams

red 62

To: jeffreyd_7@hotmail.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20704] Engines engines who needs an engine
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:36:06 -0500

I have a pile of engines. Some may run as is, some may need a valve, some may need it all. Prices start at $50. Estimate about 150 on a skid for shipping. I have a friends radiator here, ultra low miles, but has some fins nicked. Make an offer. Flywheels- how many you need? Water trans cases- how many you need? Also a sweet 1500. Bore looks excellent, I am willing to bet bolt on head and you are good to go. Complete block with head 250. Varooom Dave the Wave

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
The value of an original engine is ........zero. Three rotating masses are now becoming Toyota brake springs. Later Dave the Wave