Mt. Dora

rayhand

The new poster is in the works. Should be ready to see this week. There is a way to email the artist on her web page. Glad to hear that Gord got his trailer back. Ron must be part Bloodhound & eagle. Way to go Ron. Ray

rayhand

I have the final draft of the 2013 Mt. Dora Swim-In Poster. Now if I can just attached it to this email. Ray

Attachments

• swim-in2013_final.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

rayhand

I have invited a food service truck, FILLIN' GOOD, to come & park with us on the 23rd @ Gilbert Park. The owner's name is Paula. I would encourage everyone to take advantage of this convenience. Thanks.
Ray Handloser

AHite

Hello everyone. Sharon and I miss our trips down to Mt. Dora. Mechanical and rusting issues caused me to park our Amphicar in the back of the garage almost 5 years ago. Now we are working hard to get it ready for this year's gathering. We had our first test float last weekend. After lots of body work she only leaks about a gallon every 5 minutes or so. Not too bad. This weekend we will change all the fluids, clear the fuel lines and try to start her. Assuming that goes well, we'll rebuild the brakes and maybe paint over our body work. She won't look like much but we are eager to join you at Mt. Dora. Hope to see you soon.

Arnold and Sharon Hite

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
I wish Grand Pa Wave could travel. He loved these events. He still mentions talking economics with you. Shop will be available to you if needed. Food truck-great idea. Thanks Ray. Nice warm thoughts with a foot of snow here!

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
I will load all my amphicar parts in Rons pick up and have on hand all weekend.
Have most emergency parts in stock, for wheel bearings motor tune up stuff, brakes etc.
See my list of parts in Fl,. in the classifed section of this Amphicar lovers postings.
Got some good news finally on the home/shop im trying to buy in Lessburg, may happen before the show???

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
Ron and I were out checking Friday night hot spots and found a great place on Haine creek at the dam/Locks
Its called the Spillway,..Licenced ...
On Fridays from 5-9pm it serves(ONLY) all you can eat fish and chips. out on the water area, with cozy fires in a few spots if it get chilly(not end of March)There is a stage area and good Live music to keep you entertained.
Again because of low water the ramps are too poor for a Amphicar . Its not to far(a few miles) from MIKES Shop/Hangout.:)

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Gord please do not add confusion to the weekend. We have the Palm Gardens reserved for Friday night March 22nd. We have entertainment booked. It has a boat ramp. It has food and drink.