Wow Gordons got my attention again

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Weekend special main wiring harness $250 delivered. I have spent so many hours clipping, splicing old crap together. This is a product I have really been waiting for. Later Dave the Wave

Cap'n John

I couldnt agree more! Gordons has really stepped up thier game lately! Many really overdue parts that are awesome! Again, kudos to Gordons! (to clarfy because it was misunderstood last time, that is a compliment, BTW)

To: rma@amphicar.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20702] Wow Gordons got my attention again
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 21:46:19 -0500

Weekend special main wiring harness $250 delivered. I have spent so many hours clipping, splicing old crap together. This is a product I have really been waiting for. Later Dave the Wave

mike_israel

Amphicar Forum Admin
Staff member
Great stuff indeed! All these new parts are enough to make me want to buy a 2nd Amphicar.

Lets face it, without Gordon's there would likely be a couple of dozen remaining Amphicars all sitting in museums. I still recall the first one I ever saw was sitting in the now defunct Gast Auto Museum. I thought to myself, "OMG I have to have one of these" but I also imagined they would be completely impractical on the assumption that parts would be unobtanium. I found Hugh's ad in hemmings and had the first of many long phone conversations. What is really amazing is that there are now more parts available than there were even 10 years ago. Not that long ago, Roger was at Celina with a stack of mangled chrome trim and everyone was scrambling to get whatever they could. Nowadays you jus pick up the phone.

So, a shout out of thanks to the folks at Gordon Imports. Now get working on those stainless mufflers!! :)

Mike I.

Yesssss, a wiring harness for an Amphicar at the price of a harness for a Bug! Bumpers, dash knobs, rosettes, handles and cranks, seals, lenses... Cheers to Hugh Gordon!