Winter in Florida

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
Today is it. The one day of winter, yesterday started in the 70's with rain,I mean RAIN, then cleared up and cold ran in.Sunday am. There is 1/8th inch of ice on the hot tub cover, 10am now and its melted, thats it winters over!
When I leave Ontario I put my phone on sleep mode and if you call it it say no longer in service. So if you need to reach me dial my Florida number. 352 301 7022 or email me. (gord"amphicar.ca)

Ice 004.JPG

scottamphi

10" snow in North Carolina, but it will be gone by mid week with temps in the 50's. Much better than the mid west. I did shovel a path to the shop to do winter maintenance on the amphicar! Melanie want to get amphi and motorhome ready for "Mid Florida Amphicar meet".
I have an amphicar question, I can't find where to start a thread on this site. I have done it before but am lost now. Can anyone show me?
Scottamphi

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
10" snow in North Carolina, but it will be gone by mid week with temps in the 50's. Much better than the mid west. I did shovel a path to the shop to do winter maintenance on the amphicar! Melanie want to get amphi and motorhome ready for "Mid Florida Amphicar meet".
I have an amphicar question, I can't find where to start a thread on this site. I have done it before but am lost now. Can anyone show me?
Scottamphi
Go to General Discussion main page... over near top right corner but down a inch..(post new topic)in dark blue box