Wheels and Waves

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Time for some friendly words!
I recieved the club newsletter last week.
What a fantastic flyer, lots of photos, action, news and fun.
a Total recap of the great 2008 season.
To all involved keep up the great work, It is much apreciated by all club members.

As a new member of the IAOC I just received my first copy of Wheels and Waves.
All I can say is wow, what a great resource for us new owners / members.
I agree keep up the great work.

Randy Fair

Wow, how did you get it, living in a foreign country, before me, when I live in the country of mailing? What is wrong with the US post office? Our own mailman has been on vacation for the past 3 weeks & I'm getting mail for sooo many households except ours!! I can't wait to get our newsletter & just hope our mailman gets back from his too long vacation on Mon. Ina (in the Boro THAT'S PART OF THE US of A)
----- Original Message -----
To: ribcab@verizon.net
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 9:20 AM
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20215] Wheels and Waves

Time for some friendly words!
I recieved the club newsletter last week.
What a fantastic flyer, lots of photos, action, news and fun.
a Total recap of the great 2008 season.
To all involved keep up the great work, It is much apreciated by all club members.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.2/1742 - Release Date: 10/23/2008 3:29 PM

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Our Wheels and Waves newsletter could not look better!! Really a great job! It really reflects why We have and enjoy Amphi's. The camaraderie, the splash ins, the great barn finds. Thank You for all that worked so hard and contributed so much for so little. I sincerely appreciate it. Later Dave the Wave

R

Ron Green

From the board: Thanks to all for the nice positive comments posted here and privately sent regarding the newsletter. Future issues will be in full color as the new printer gave IAOC a great deal. Keith is starting to work on the Nov / Dec issue with release hopefully by the end of this month. We apologize for the delays some of you are experiencing in receiving the W&W due to our recently acquired bulk mailing permit, however it is saving the club a lot of $. We will try and adjust by getting it out a little earlier. A work in progress.

With the larger format more articles will need sent in to keep Keith fed. Anyone that has an ad in the W&W or on the website please review and update.

RG