W-n-W Newsletter Issue #141

R

Ron Green

They are all in the mail as of today plus Larry will have it posted on the website in the near future (disc also mailed today).

We apologize for the delay however we had printer issues which required 8 visits to the printer between Val and myself since yesterday. Its another great issue (thanks Keith and to all those that submitted pictures and articles).

Ron Green

azpaul50

Of all the clubs I'm in (or was), I must say that your efforts and newsletter product are A-Numero-Uno! - azpaul50

To: azpaul50@hotmail.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20534] W-n-W Newsletter Issue #141
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:35:59 -0400

They are all in the mail as of today plus Larry will have it posted on the website in the near future (disc also mailed today).

We apologize for the delay however we had printer issues which required 8 visits to the printer between Val and myself since yesterday. Its another great issue (thanks Keith and to all those that submitted pictures and articles).

Ron Green

R

Ron Green

We try out best. From the positive compliments received since switching over to the new format along with having Keith on board (a professional writer) the comments have been overwhelming. It is a team effort from everyone on the board to you the members.

Your newsletter however needs fed and fed a lot, so keep those pictures and articles coming. We need some sort of material backlog. For those running ads please remember to let us know when something is sold or outdated and changes are needed.

Hope to see many of you at the Boston swim in, heading out Monday afternoon with a stop planned at the Woodstock museum.

Ron Green

Of all the clubs I'm in (or was), I must say that your efforts and newsletter product are A-Numero-Uno! - azpaul50

To: azpaul50@hotmail.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20534] W-n-W Newsletter Issue #141
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:35:59 -0400

Ron Green

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
Hope you have a copy with you for Boston as I too am leaving Monday for a week so ,,,it will be here when I get back
Gord Joanne and Red..Hot Stuff!
Had Green one at Air Show Today,, was a Float plane base with lots of air activity,,Gave rides to many,, out with the seaplanes,,300Hp Cub!Wow///

LSolheim

Take a look at the members only area of amphicar.com, Gord!

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 6:08 PM
To: lrsnpark@gmail.com
Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20534] Re: W-n-W Newsletter
Issue #141

Hope you have a copy with you for Boston as I too am leaving Monday for a
week so ,,,it will be here when I get back
Gord Joanne and Red..Hot Stuff!
Had Green one at Air Show Today,, was a Float plane base with lots of air
activity,,Gave rides to many,, out with the seaplanes,,300Hp Cub!Wow///