millertyme New Member Nov 4, 2022 #1 Getting ready to paint, I need all three pieces for one side. Gordons out of stock, I see Gord no inventory, any help please!
Getting ready to paint, I need all three pieces for one side. Gordons out of stock, I see Gord no inventory, any help please!
Midwest Amphicar Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination Nov 6, 2022 #2 millertyme said: Getting ready to paint, I need all three pieces for one side. Gordons out of stock, I see Gord no inventory, any help please! Click to expand... The aluminum? I am sure I have.
millertyme said: Getting ready to paint, I need all three pieces for one side. Gordons out of stock, I see Gord no inventory, any help please! Click to expand... The aluminum? I am sure I have.
SNOWBIRD Amphicar Expert Nov 8, 2022 #3 Have back in Canada, but getting very low some nos some good used, could have brought down with me
SNOWBIRD Amphicar Expert Jan 1, 2023 #4 Will ship it out this week! Attachments 100_3538.JPG 619.5 KB · Views: 1