PRESS EVENT: Amphicar & owner to be featured at Worlds Fair event Sun May 18

Jon March

The 64/65 Worlds Fair anniversary is Sunday May 18 at Flushing MEadows Corona Park (Citi/Mets Stadium - alongside the Unisphere -

The committee chair said they tried to ask an Amphicar club if they were interested - and tell me they were told "no" . This surprised me - so they told me to ask again

If one can appear, they are confident they can have a prominent spot - no swimming, but a TON of international press coverage!

There is excellent lodging an the affordable & clean Laguardia Holiday Inn - with secure parking if an overnight is needed

Please cal me immediately to arrange this historic AMPHICAR opportinity

Jon March
203-910-7903

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
I have sold a few Red tops etc to people that are making Amphicar Worlds Fair look alikes
Dealing with 1 chap now in Ohio but its not done yet.

emsautollc

Jon - A surprise surgery last week will keep me very close to home for a while. No travel plans for me in the near future! Gary.

emsautollc

I have sold a few Red tops etc to people that are making Amphicar Worlds Fair look alikes
Dealing with 1 chap now in Ohio but its not done yet.
What is a "World's Fair look alike"? They had all colors at the Fair, so they actually are all look alikes! Did Amphicar offer a special deal just for the fair, or what? Any literature about this? Gary.

Jon March

All - & Mike - Gerry & Lori in Taunton replied and are working with me now on the event ! Fingers crossed!! Thanks !!!!!