Post BJ auction positive press for Amphicars

A

Amphipoda

Guest
This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct link
to the IAOC website:
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/03/30/041727.html


This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/04/01/041982.html

"Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible. The
diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4 roadster."

You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!

Be well, swim safe.

Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA
 
A

Amphipoda

Guest
This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct link
to the IAOC website:
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/03/30/041727.html


This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/04/01/041982.html

"Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible. The
diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4 roadster."

You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!

Be well, swim safe.

Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA
 
L

Larry & Nancy Solheim

Guest
"Eccentric" is respect? They should have said "Remarkable" or "Esoteric"! --Larry

Amphipoda <Amphipoda@yahoo.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct link
to the IAOC website:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>03/30/041727.<wbr>html

This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>04/01/041982.<wbr>html

"Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible. The
diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4 roadster."

You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!

Be well, swim safe.

Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA

</blockquote>



<hr size="1"><a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html">Sucker-punch spam</a> with award-winning protection.
Try the <a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html">free Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
 
L

Larry & Nancy Solheim

Guest
"Eccentric" is respect? They should have said "Remarkable" or "Esoteric"! --Larry

Amphipoda <Amphipoda@yahoo.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct link
to the IAOC website:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>03/30/041727.<wbr>html

This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>04/01/041982.<wbr>html

"Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible. The
diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4 roadster."

You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!

Be well, swim safe.

Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA

</blockquote>



<hr size="1"><a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html">Sucker-punch spam</a> with award-winning protection.
Try the <a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html">free Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
 
G

glennyrosa@comcast.net

Guest
<table>
I'd like to think of us as an "eclectic" group which is now pc for eccentric. I hope this doesn't mean that I have to carry wine and cheese on my next Amphiouting now. As much as I like wine and cheese, I'd prefer to do it in my own home, thank you. Darwin (named only to piss off the extreme righteous which even scientist today find fault in his theory) is out of moth balls and ready for back to back 70 degree weather in Oregon. New axles or not: We're goin' boating Baby.

Soon to be Mexican Glencho from Portland



<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">-------------- Original message --------------
From: Larry & Nancy Solheim <amphi662001@yahoo.com>

<div id="ygrp-text">



"Eccentric" is respect? They should have said "Remarkable" or "Esoteric"!

--Larry



Amphipoda <Amphipoda@yahoo.<wbr>com> wrote:
<blockquote class="replbq" style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<div id="ygrp-text">
This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct link
to the IAOC website:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>03/30/041727.<wbr>html

This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>04/01/041982.<wbr>html

"Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible. The
diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4 roadster."

You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!

Be well, swim safe.


Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA

</blockquote>




<hr SIZE="1">
Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

</blockquote>
 
G

glennyrosa@comcast.net

Guest
<table>
I'd like to think of us as an "eclectic" group which is now pc for eccentric. I hope this doesn't mean that I have to carry wine and cheese on my next Amphiouting now. As much as I like wine and cheese, I'd prefer to do it in my own home, thank you. Darwin (named only to piss off the extreme righteous which even scientist today find fault in his theory) is out of moth balls and ready for back to back 70 degree weather in Oregon. New axles or not: We're goin' boating Baby.

Soon to be Mexican Glencho from Portland



<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">-------------- Original message --------------
From: Larry & Nancy Solheim <amphi662001@yahoo.com>

<div id="ygrp-text">



"Eccentric" is respect? They should have said "Remarkable" or "Esoteric"!

--Larry



Amphipoda <Amphipoda@yahoo.<wbr>com> wrote:
<blockquote class="replbq" style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<div id="ygrp-text">
This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct link
to the IAOC website:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>03/30/041727.<wbr>html

This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
http://www.theautoc<wbr>hannel.com/<wbr>news/2007/<wbr>04/01/041982.<wbr>html

"Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible. The
diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4 roadster."

You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!

Be well, swim safe.


Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA

</blockquote>




<hr SIZE="1">
Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

</blockquote>
 
R

rlgreen_55

Guest
Quote: "I hope this doesn't mean that I have to carry wine and cheese
on my next Amphi outing now."

Or the Gray Pupon!!!!

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, glennyrosa@... wrote:
>
> I'd like to think of us as an "eclectic" group which is now pc
for eccentric. I hope this doesn't mean that I have to carry wine
and cheese on my next Amphi outing now. As much as I like wine and
cheese, I'd prefer to do it in my own home, thank you. Darwin (named
only to piss off the extreme righteous which even scientist today
find fault in his theory) is out of moth balls and ready for back to
back 70 degree weather in Oregon. New axles or not: We're goin'
boating Baby.
>
> Soon to be Mexican Glencho from Portland
>
>
>
> -------------- Original message --------------
> From: Larry & Nancy Solheim <amphi662001@...>
> "Eccentric" is respect? They should have said "Remarkable"
or "Esoteric"!
>
> --Larry
>
>
>
> Amphipoda <Amphipoda@...> wrote:
> This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct
link
> to the IAOC website:
> http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/03/30/041727.html
>
> This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
> http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/04/01/041982.html
>
> "Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
> Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
> GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible.
The
> diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
> eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4
roadster."
>
> You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
> the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!
>
> Be well, swim safe.
>
> Amphipoda
> '64 Turquoise
> San Diego, CA
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
> Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>
 
R

rlgreen_55

Guest
Quote: "I hope this doesn't mean that I have to carry wine and cheese
on my next Amphi outing now."

Or the Gray Pupon!!!!

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, glennyrosa@... wrote:
>
> I'd like to think of us as an "eclectic" group which is now pc
for eccentric. I hope this doesn't mean that I have to carry wine
and cheese on my next Amphi outing now. As much as I like wine and
cheese, I'd prefer to do it in my own home, thank you. Darwin (named
only to piss off the extreme righteous which even scientist today
find fault in his theory) is out of moth balls and ready for back to
back 70 degree weather in Oregon. New axles or not: We're goin'
boating Baby.
>
> Soon to be Mexican Glencho from Portland
>
>
>
> -------------- Original message --------------
> From: Larry & Nancy Solheim <amphi662001@...>
> "Eccentric" is respect? They should have said "Remarkable"
or "Esoteric"!
>
> --Larry
>
>
>
> Amphipoda <Amphipoda@...> wrote:
> This link shows the old Amphi sales sign which is also a direct
link
> to the IAOC website:
> http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/03/30/041727.html
>
> This link has some honorable mentions quoted below:
> http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/04/01/041982.html
>
> "Other highlights included the sale of several big block vintage
> Corvettes, a stunning 1957 Bel Air convertible, a rare 1969 Shelby
> GT500 and a spectacular 1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche II convertible.
The
> diverse field included an exclusive 2003 Panoz Esperante, an
> eccentric 1966 Amphicar 770 and a sporty 1959 Morgan Plus 4
roadster."
>
> You have to admit we've come along way from being the "odd duck" at
> the auction. We have some measure of respect now. Whooooo Hooooo!
>
> Be well, swim safe.
>
> Amphipoda
> '64 Turquoise
> San Diego, CA
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
> Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B First post Info on Restoration General Amphicar Discussion 8
C Can someone post pic of Fuel shut off valve? General Amphicar Discussion 2
Jon March Mike - can you read this post? ( it should be a youtube clip) - looks blank? General Amphicar Discussion 2
LSolheim Post Celina (was "Prepping for Celina") General Amphicar Discussion 5
Midwest Amphicar Why cant I post pics? General Amphicar Discussion 2
mike_israel Post a picture of your Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 18
B Inability to post via email General Amphicar Discussion 0
Cruiserduck Looking for a 2-Post Auto Lift General Amphicar Discussion 0
mike_israel Zombie Email post Has Been Killed General Amphicar Discussion 7
A First post General Amphicar Discussion 17
R Post Photos General Amphicar Discussion 7
D post Celina deppresion General Amphicar Discussion 0
E Post Clipping General Amphicar Discussion 1
J Amphicar article in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch General Amphicar Discussion 1
B First post General Amphicar Discussion 1
C Post from Nathan regarding new purchase General Amphicar Discussion 0
C NY Times post General Amphicar Discussion 2
C Long time no post... General Amphicar Discussion 0
D brakes white post news letter rat General Amphicar Discussion 1
A Standing Water Tips (Re-post) General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Another Pilgrimage to Celina: (revised re-post) General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Amphi in a "Gentlemens" flick (re-post) General Amphicar Discussion 0
M White Post Restorations General Amphicar Discussion 2
M post number 2 General Amphicar Discussion 0
M White Post General Amphicar Discussion 2
R post General Amphicar Discussion 2
A Amphi Political Unity <Re-post> General Amphicar Discussion 0
Jon March lot #012 - The next big Amphicar auction: end of This week! - lot #012 General Amphicar Discussion 4
Mark Richardson RHD Museum Amphi sells at BJ auction this weekend..... General Amphicar Discussion 2
Mark Richardson 2017 Barrett-Jackson auction includes single Amphi General Amphicar Discussion 7
mike_israel Corphibian at auction General Amphicar Discussion 0
Mark Richardson Barrett-Jackson Auction Amphi General Amphicar Discussion 2
mike_israel Amphicars at auction on 12 January General Amphicar Discussion 0
azpaul50 Amphi at Auction General Amphicar Discussion 0
sdreich FW: Amphicar at Worldwide Auctioneers Auburn Auction General Amphicar Discussion 0
sdreich Amphicar at Worldwide Auctioneers Auburn Auction General Amphicar Discussion 1
B Winds, rain tear through Scottsdale, devastates auction General Amphicar Discussion 14
L Amphicar at Auction?? General Amphicar Discussion 0
F '67 Amphi at Kruse Boca Raton, FL auction General Amphicar Discussion 21
D Ebay Auction General Amphicar Discussion 0
L BAD eBay auction DO NOT BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! General Amphicar Discussion 3
A BARRETT JACKSON PALM BEACH 3 AMPHICARS ON AUCTION BLOCK General Amphicar Discussion 3
D Club Newsletter again a Club Member * after the Auction General Amphicar Discussion 1
D Inn on Green *** Barrett Auction *** Reflectors still wanted General Amphicar Discussion 1
R Barrett Jackson to auction another Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 19
R amphi at auction General Amphicar Discussion 0
M The Wackiest Amphi Auction Yet General Amphicar Discussion 4
D auction story General Amphicar Discussion 1
J Amphicar at Auction General Amphicar Discussion 0
F Barrett Jackson Auction General Amphicar Discussion 3
Similar threads


















































Top