D David Derer Guest Feb 7, 2005 #1 Last set of brake cables I sprayed with zinc rich galvanized spray paint. I think it may help a little. Later Dave the Wave
Last set of brake cables I sprayed with zinc rich galvanized spray paint. I think it may help a little. Later Dave the Wave
M Mike Israel Guest Feb 9, 2005 #2 You could probably also cover them with waxoil or the Eastwood/Amsoil equivalents. --- David Derer <dmd@essex1.com> wrote: > Last set of brake cables I sprayed with zinc rich > galvanized spray > paint. I think it may help a little. Later Dave the > Wave > > >
You could probably also cover them with waxoil or the Eastwood/Amsoil equivalents. --- David Derer <dmd@essex1.com> wrote: > Last set of brake cables I sprayed with zinc rich > galvanized spray > paint. I think it may help a little. Later Dave the > Wave > > >