Next Swim in

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
March 6th. Ocala Fl.
Be there!!!!Temp sat should be 70* and Sunny
expect 10-5 cars
meeting at Bob Evans at noon across from Walmart on #40 east side of Ocala.
Ramp is 4 miles East on 40 from there State Ramp(fee)If you go over large bridge you missed the turn off,
Gord.

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
wre seeing lots of 5 ft crocks,and turtles on shore sunning
lots of birds,new leaves forming in trees,Spent all of yesterday on the lakes.
Sure wish I didn,t have to leave next week!
GORD

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
Yes,,greg from Penns, and Niyle will be here to,, told him we leave here
at 10.30
MAY HAve as many as 10 Amphicars at this short notice swim in.

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 12:56:25 -0500, rayhand wrote:

Gord, Can we meet @ your place? Ray

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
Swim in was a great success wih 8 ampicars, 1 of every colour plus 4 more reds,people on the river and at Silver Springs freaked!!!
all hand a great time,, Next year this will be hard to top.
but we will have Dave here to help.
We had a surprise show half way up the river!!!
It got so nice with the sun shinning down on us 1 well endowed lady
.......well you know...,,,and poor Ron at the front leading the group missed it all.
anyway all had a good time..

GORD S

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Post some pics Snowbird!!! Snow is melting here in Northern Illinois, so in four months it will be nice out!! Later Dave

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
CARD GOES IN PRINTER BUT NOT TO LAP TOP, GOTTA GET IT LOOKED AT

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 09:48:05 -0500, Midwest Amphicar wrote:

Post some pics Snowbird!!! Snow is melting here in Northern
Illinois, so in four months it will be nice out!! Later Dave

Great picture Gord. Thanks for sharing. Is that Gregg & Toby in the
blue? Looks like a great place to swim. I sure hope there weren't
dangerous, wild animals there. It looks so serene. Oh, wait a
minute. What am I talkin' about? I forgot that Ron T was there too.
Ina
On Mar 8, 2010, at 5:24 PM, SNOWBIRD wrote:

> Att. is photo of 3 cars in front of crowds
>
> Attached to this message is IMG_4123.JPG
>
>

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
what a swim in should be,, not sitting in a parking lot almost all day.

Attachments

• IMG_4115.JPG
    IMG_4115.JPG
    670.9 KB · Views: 82

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
On June the 5th.2010, Steve Plunkett has invitted the Amphicars back to his (www.fleetwoodcountrycrizein.com) near London Ontario.(he has over 60 Cadilacs)
Last year there was over 3000 show cars and 13 Amphicars at the show,. It is a charity event and he has a small pond there,he is making ramps for us and we gave rides all day and collected $ for his cause.
This year the whole American grafetti group will be there, big name band Sat night etc.
Last year a 1/2 hr show was done by Car Crazy and Amphicars were in it. Steve said we were the hit of the show and has phoned and asked me to invite everybody back again. This show is easy to reach from Mic. NY. Ohio and Penns. 1 -2 hours from border.
GORD

amphijeba

Re: Next Swim in Ontario

I have researched hotels in the area.....the best deal is Howard Johson Inn on Exeter Road....it can be booked at a discounted rate online at
http://reservations.canadianhotelguide.com* search London Ontario Canada
Rooms are available Friday June 5 and Sat June 6..if you pay and commit now it is $55.15 Canadian per nihgt...this includes a full hot buffet breakfast each morning (it was a great meal selection last year).
Several of us stayed there last year....it is clean...has a good breakfast and is reasonaly close (approx 15 minute drive) from the car show....restaurants are in the area....parking was good for trailers....last year we attended the dinner show on Saturday as a group..not sure if this will be available this year.....could plan a group dinner Friday night as well......let Gord or us know if you are planning on attending.* This will be the Ontario show this year...if enought = are coming we may plan an excursion for Friday during the day in the area.....lots to do in the area......Thursday evening is available at the hotel as well......book your rooms directly online to get the best rates......I will phone to try arrange rooms together if possible.....
Barb and Jeff Collins
amphijeba@yahoo.com
--- On Tue, 3/16/10, Canadian four amphs <> wrote:

Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20701] Re: Next Swim in
To: amphijeba@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 5:42 AM

On June the 5th.2010, Steve plunket has invitted the Amphicars back to his (fleetwoodcountrycrizin) near Londo Ontario.
Last year there was over 3000 show cars and 13 Amphicars at the show,. It is a charity event and he has a small pond there,he is making ramps for us and we gave rides all day and collected $ for his cause.
This year the whole American grafetti group will be there, big name band Sat night etc.
Last year a 1/2 hr show was done by Car Crazy and Amphicars were in it. Steve said we were the hit of the show and has phoned and asked me to invite everybody back again
GORD