New to the forum

T

Tazman032

I’ve just joined this group as I’m now helping a friend rebuild his Amphicar.

Welcome Tazman,

Would like to hear more about the project & see some pictures of the work you are doing.
There are folks here who are happy to help if you have questions!

Best of luck!

Mark

T

Tazman032

Hi Mark
its a ‘63 LHD Cream and Red version. It was stripped and re-sprayed a few years ago. It will be roughly 90% original.
we’re trying to find a ‘parts list’ or ‘illustrated parts catalogue’ that wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg.
There are a couple of parts we are struggling to find, one of which is a snap fastener bracket for the boot lid cover, it is the last one on each side nearest to the rear window and also the secondary door lock latch that is on the door well.
jon, I’m based in the UK near Milton Keynes

strandweiss62

If you join IAOC you will get access to the illustrated parts catalogue pdf and other documents in the members section.

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
one of which is a snap fastener bracket for the boot lid cover, it is the last one on each side nearest to the rear window and also the secondary door lock latch that is on the door well.
jon, I’m based in the UK near Milton Keynes
I have both of those parts/ I hope to be back home May 3ed, but will be Quarantined for 14 days. hopefully shipping is cheaper from Canada than the USA. to UK> check my web site at (www.amphicar.ca)