Gord Souter Get Well!!!

R

Ron Green

I wanted to let you know (with Gord’s blessing) that Gord Souter was in an airplane accident on Friday and is in the hospital. He crashed when attempting to land with engine problems however he ended up in some trees. His leg is broken (femur) along with a severely sprained ankle, laceration to the scalp, etc. He will be in the hospital for probably a few weeks then either home or ? to recover. If your calling for Amphi parts it may be a while until he can return calls.

I will post an address when I get it for get well cards. Let’s keep Gord and the family in our prayers for a speedy recovery as this could have been worse.

Ron Green

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
This as agood a place as any, so i'd like to wish Gord well. THANKFULLY it appears that his injuries will heal. Under those circumstances, he couldn't luckier and I am thankful he'll be OK.

So sorry to hear this bad news. Thanks for posting us the info Ron. Also, thanks for getting us an address to send cards. Ina
----- Original Message -----
To: ribcab@verizon.net
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 6:27 PM
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20188] Gord Souter Get Well!!!

I wanted to let you know (with Gord's blessing) that Gord Souter was in an airplane accident on Friday and is in the hospital. He crashed when attempting to land with engine problems however he ended up in some trees. His leg is broken (femur) along with a severely sprained ankle, laceration to the scalp, etc. He will be in the hospital for probably a few weeks then either home or ? to recover. If your calling for Amphi parts it may be a while until he can return calls.

I will post an address when I get it for get well cards. Let's keep Gord and the family in our prayers for a speedy recovery as this could have been worse.

Ron Green

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.7.5/1697 - Release Date: 9/29/2008 7:40 AM

R

Ron Green

I just spoke to Gord and he seemed in good spirits. He will be at this address probably for an another week or so:

ST Michael's Hospital
CO Gord Souter Room 904
30 Bond St
Toronto, Ontario M5B-1W8

Also: Captain Bevins would you please post your address. I wanted to get your address when we spoke the other evening but forgot.
I’m sure Gord and John would appreciate some cards.

Ron Green

R

Ron Green

FYI:

HI Ron, Gord has been moved to a Rehab hospital, still in the Toronto area. He is doing much better. Can get up with help and walk with a walker for a short distance. Being in this place they will be spending more time with him getting him mobile and able to come home. Still not sure when though.

Thanks Joanne