S
Scott Whaley
Guest
Labor day I was at an Ohio state park 10 hp limit lake giving rides at a family picnic. After about 3 swims people had me stopped as usualwanting to see and learn about Amphi. Along comes a young female park ranger sternly stating "DIDN'T YOU SEE THE BIG RED SIGN 10 HP LIMIT"! I showed her the 9.7 hp statement, the car registration, the boat registration, the life jackets stashed under the boot (the kids in the back seat had theirs on). She finaly let me go! The croud was glad also. First I give a big "THANKYOU" to whomever did the research and wrote the 9.7 water hp form. Now I ask "Why does the newby, want to show who is boss, I have to work on Labor Day ranger have to"rag" on those having a good time" Scott enjoying Ohio's great state parks Whaley
<hr size="1">Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1?/min.
<hr size="1">Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1?/min.