North to Alaska

jwillia

After 4 years of restoration work in Seattle and 15yrs in Alaska before that our Amphi is Headed back to Alaska. I will soon be fishing in Amphi in Alaska. My friends call me the Alaska King Salmon. I am searching for a good name for the amphicar. Thanks to all in the club for help in my restoration. Special thanks to Hugh, Gord, Dave and Ted.

Fish-on Jeff Williams
red 62

Attachments

• IMG00144.jpg
    IMG00144.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 55

Akamphi

Dang it I just brought my red one down from Fairbanks too! :) Mine still needs to be put together though. Where are you going to be at? I work out of Fairbanks on the pipeline and go up every few weeks. Would love to see your car.

Craig

jwillia

Craig
We have talked before. We were going to get together when you were in Big Lake. I have had my car 19 yrs. I bought it in Kenai and have been working on it ever since. I took it to Seattle a few years ago to work on in winter and easier to get stuff done. We have a home on lake in kenai, so will use it a lot. I saw. Red amphi in fairbanks , back in the 70. Suspect your car is it. Stewarts still have their red amphi that went down the yukon .

Later jeff williams
Aka the great alaska king salmon
Aka nanook from kuparuk.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:48:19
To: <jeffreyd_7@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20739] Re: North to Alaska

Dang it I just brought my red one down from Fairbanks too! <http://www.amphicar770.com/amphicarforum/images/smilies/smile.gif> Mine still needs to be put together though. Where are you going to be at? I work out of Fairbanks on the pipeline and go up every few weeks. Would love to see your car.

Craig

Akamphi

Oh yea i remember now. Bummer your in Kenai. I don't get down that way very often but if I do I'll try to look you up. The museum in fairbanks sponcers some good car shows in the summer so if you bring yours up let me know and I'll try to make it.