New Neo/Minichamps plastic models from China

cigarman

Amphicar Expert
Hello All,

There are new RED AMPHICAR plastic models from China that have been listed on Ebay. These models have a suggested retail of $39.95. Some of you have been paying much much more!!!
Please be careful, I am in the process of getting some direct and hopefully I will be at the events selling them for $35.00 or less. It's up to you who you want to buy them from, but for your own good DO NOT PAY MORE THAN $39.95...

cigarman

Will you bring them to Celina? Can you get them in white? Thanks. Ina
----- Original Message -----
To: ribcab@verizon.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:00 AM
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-12244] New Neo/Minichamps plastic models from China

Hello All,

There are new RED AMPHICAR plastic models from China that have been listed on Ebay. These models have a suggested retail of $39.95. Some of you have been paying much much more!!!
Please be careful, I am in the process of getting some direct and hopefully I will be at the events selling them for $35.00 or less. It's up to you who you want to buy them from, but for your own good DO NOT PAY MORE THAN $39.95...

cigarman

cigarman

Amphicar Expert
Yes, Dave I think I can get a black Vette, Congrats to you and Marge on the new arrival...

Ina "No white ones only red" Sorry

And Chas, If You want to see if it floats, We will all be on shore at Eagles wishing you the best!! (99.9% guarantee it sinks!)

New Hampsire Mike "Yes LEAD PAINT is definately included" with the deal..

Jackie and All, I will definately let all of you know when I hopefully get them..

Cigarman (John)