Lets play August 20th Beloit Wisconsin -Finned boat show- cool!

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Margie and I are planning on joining this boat show with the Amphi. We are staying Saturday night at host motel.
Later Dave the Wave
Mark your calanders because we have a date for Beloit's own Midwest All-Classics Boat Show for 2011! It is scheduled for August 20, 2011 at Preservation Park. The address for the park is

Preservation Park
3444 Riverside Dr.
Beloit, WI 53511

I have also reserved a block of 20 rooms at Rodeway Inn, but that can be added to based on attendance. The price for reserving a room at Rodeway Inn will be 53.99 + tax, for a total of 61.28. You can call any time up until August 5 to be gauranteed a room. The address and phone number to the hotel is

Rodeway Inn
2956 Milwaukee Rd.
Beloit, WI 53511
608-364-4000

If you are bringing a boat and would like a room facing the parking lot so that you may keep an eye on your boat, let the front desk know you are bringing one when making your reservation. If needed, there is additional parking in the empty parking lot next to Arby's. If you would like to stay at a different hotel than Rodeway Inn, please email me ( kccarter121@yahoo.com) and I will send you a list of other hotel options.

Something new that KevFin and I have decided to do starting this year is to make name badges for everyone attending. Please email me your First and Last Name, Name of Guest (if bringing one), Where you are from, and Year, Make, and Model of Boat (if bringing one). I will be making two for everyone: one for the dinner on Friday, August 19 and one for the the day of the show. In order to obtain them, find KevFin or myself and we will make sure that you get your yours.

Becca
fingirl121

• Rebecca Smith
  • ( Visitor )
  • tnnophoto_n.png

Midwest Amphicar

Looks like there will be a handful of Amphi's attending. Should be nice weather after this steamy Summer. Later Dave

Midwest Amphicar

SANY0970.JPGSANY0970.JPG
Its great having a restored to factory perfection Amphicar. Finally got to river for an extended cruise. We decided to extend our stay and will be in Beloit Friday night also. Later Dave the having a great time Wave

Midwest Amphicar

Feeding another addiction. Can not wait to see some of these big finned boats. Later Dave

Attachments

• 57 chevy boat.jpg
    57 chevy boat.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5