CHhristmas Gift Idea For that hard to buy for person

SNKR770

I've posted a ad in the classified section for several great Christmas Gifts. Orders need to be in by Dec 8th. Please check it out if your interested in one of this great looking stocking stuffers.

Enjoy!

Ryan

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Ad a pic to this post. This stuff is GREAT!!! Ask Ryan for decals too. Cheap at twice the price. Later Dave the Wave

R

rpung

I got a paddle from Ryan and its great.. nice addition to the car plus a garage converstaion piece when not in the car..

SNKR770

Thanks guys I'm glad your still enjoying your garage art.

I posted pictures in the classified area of this site. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to place it here. For those confused. Just go back to the main screen and then click on the classified section.

For what its worth one sold with a car a on Barret. The annoucer called it a bidders paddle. Does that make it a collectible? Enjoy!

Thanks Again!

Ryan

Canadian four amphs

Amphicar Expert
While out CRUISING on lake in Amphicar in FL. Ron T, came up with a great Idea!
Thake a paddle, cut the handle off, and fit a dowel hole or something, and make a set of sunvissors out of them,
Your art paddle would fit this role great, whatda ya think,
GORD.

SNKR770

Gord,

I like it. Very creative. Not for the Amphi Pureist but if your missing the visors, what the heck.

For what its worth I did a even smaller paddle with the logo for a guy to use as his shifter. No pics though sorry.

Ryan

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
That an awesome idea Ron! An inexpensive way to replace spendy visors and customize your Amphi (not that anyone would customize an Amphi!)