Kruse Hershey Auction Amphi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Israel
  • Start date Start date
M

Mike Israel

Guest
Did not see it but heard it was a solid but average
vehicle. Sold for $44,500.
 
-I saw pictures of an auction car today. Painted front bumper ,welded
shut radio cut out, no front trim on hood or head lites, red, same
car??
Tom
> Did not see it but heard it was a solid but average
> vehicle. Sold for $44,500.
 
Re: Re: Kruse Hershey Auction Amphi

The Hershey one was light blue.
--- Tom Jones <amphigill@charter.net> wrote:

>
> -I saw pictures of an auction car today. Painted
> front bumper ,welded
> shut radio cut out, no front trim on hood or head
> lites, red, same
> car??
> Tom
>
> > Did not see it but heard it was a solid but
> average
> > vehicle. Sold for $44,500.
>
>
>
>
 
Re: Re: Kruse Hershey Auction Amphi

Re the Hershey Kruse Auction - I did not see a red Amphi or a Blue Amphi. In
the Auction Tent awaiting the Auction block, I did see an Aqua Amphi I looked
it over cursorily. Seemed to be in decent shape. I may have taken a digital
picture of it. If so, it might show the state of registration and the general
appearance. Have to go thru my zillion digital pictures to check. Vic Nelson
near Daytona


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
 
Top