Last October a Blue 67 Amphicar (in pieces) sold on Ebay. Does anyone
know who bought that car? I'd like to get in touch with him. Please
let me know or give him my email address or phone to contact me. That
car is only a few numbers different than one of mine and I'd like to
compare a few things.

John Friese jfriese(at)mindspring.com 805-570-4778

A

antique459@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Hey Dave,

So how is the restoration going? Have you do much to her since you got her back? I would love to stop by to check things out. Give me a call when you have a chance.

Keith</font>

<font style="color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><hr style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px">AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. </font>

A

antique459@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Hey Dave,

So how is the restoration going? Have you do much to her since you got her back? I would love to stop by to check things out. Give me a call when you have a chance.

Keith</font>

<font style="color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><hr style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px">AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. </font>

D

dave woods

John - I was able toscore this very original car off Ebay it appears that Mr Owens was going thru a messy Divorce and unfortunately had to sell (He lives on Long Island) The engine and trans were locked up but after taking apart aren't to bad. the ar has 8067miles and strongly appears to have not run since 1973. -REAL CLEAN The Ampicar website is showing 106524127 as Bill Owens car and there is a serial # before that shows the same cars picture ?this looks to be incorrect. Iam a membernow and have sent the info of my cars to the webmaster I have had Great support from Dave the Wave, GordonImports
and Gord Souter and Keith N. who lives a couple of towns away - did i forget someone? If you would like to get some info about the car my Cell # 413-5305239 or email me Hope to be at a event some day soon Thanks Dave Woods
John Friese <jfriese@mindspring.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> Last October a Blue 67 Amphicar (in pieces) sold on
Ebay. Does anyone
compare a few things.

John Friese jfriese(at)mindspri<wbr>ng.com 805-570-4778

</blockquote>

<hr size="1">It's here! Your new message!
Get
new email alerts with the free <a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/">Yahoo! Toolbar.</a>

D

dave woods

John - I was able toscore this very original car off Ebay it appears that Mr Owens was going thru a messy Divorce and unfortunately had to sell (He lives on Long Island) The engine and trans were locked up but after taking apart aren't to bad. the ar has 8067miles and strongly appears to have not run since 1973. -REAL CLEAN The Ampicar website is showing 106524127 as Bill Owens car and there is a serial # before that shows the same cars picture ?this looks to be incorrect. Iam a membernow and have sent the info of my cars to the webmaster I have had Great support from Dave the Wave, GordonImports
and Gord Souter and Keith N. who lives a couple of towns away - did i forget someone? If you would like to get some info about the car my Cell # 413-5305239 or email me Hope to be at a event some day soon Thanks Dave Woods
John Friese <jfriese@mindspring.com> wrote: <blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"> <div id="ygrp-text"> Last October a Blue 67 Amphicar (in pieces) sold on
Ebay. Does anyone
compare a few things.

John Friese jfriese(at)mindspri<wbr>ng.com 805-570-4778

</blockquote>

<hr size="1">It's here! Your new message!
Get
new email alerts with the free <a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/">Yahoo! Toolbar.</a>