• All, You may notice that the site looks a bit different. This evening I performed a major software update which improves some things and has the opposite effect on some others. The old software version will no longer be supported so it was not really a choice. One down-side is that the new release breaks most of the Add-Ins and style sheets which will have to be reinstalled (and repurchased in many cases). The biggest loss is that the feature to receive all new posts by email is no longer supported. I will likely implement another option which will let users subscribe to either a daily or weekly digest. You will notice enhanced support for attachments, ability to bookmark posts and a more mobile friendly experience. If you do discover something that is not working as it should, please let me know. I did have to switch to some new anti-spam components and am keeping fingers crossed that they are as effective as the old ones without blocking legitimate users. Keeping the balance is kind of like trying to design a car that both drives and swims! Thanks, Mike

Ya Mon!

D

David Derer

Totally cool already. Nick and Sandy showed up early as well as Eric. I
put a new Zenith on Eric's car and it rocks. We went to Rock River
cruised and had dinner at my favorite spot. Having multiple Amphis on
river and road can only be experienced. Soon we head to Illinois River
and Spring Valley Boat Club. There we should meet up with at least three
more confirmed. It is perfect Amphi weather. The red 66 is such a
pleasure to drive and cruise. I am really looking forward to today.
Later Dave the Wave