Dave Derer

I went to a new ramp for a test drive of a customer car. The fisherman
said it was a bit low but to go straight ahead to channel. I now have a
feeling of what Billy must of felt. Some one dumped giant chunks of
concrete and rock. After getting in I could not steer. The sounds coming
from hitting and driving over rocks was nothing short of terrifying. I
really felt doors were going to open under stress. At one point water
came close to top of door as car went wildly on its side. I finally made
it to point of turn around. No other way out except for how I came in.
Coming in was a bit better. Truly shaking after getting on land, I look
at car. Expecting damage, I could not find any! That trip was as
frightening as My ocean adventure. I found out later due to electric
plant problem earlier they lowered the river multiple feet. Just 24
hours earlier it would have been safe. Later glad to have not sunk one
Dave the Wave

D

David Derer

Wow what a rush. My red 66 is officially up for sale. Ebay *** Gord You
better not be having problems, You are needed in this group and Your too
young to retire. Grand Pa Wave is getting ready for Mt. Dora. So I plan
on going too. Later Dave the Wave

D

David Derer

Wow what a rush. My red 66 is officially up for sale. Ebay *** Gord You
better not be having problems, You are needed in this group and Your too
young to retire. Grand Pa Wave is getting ready for Mt. Dora. So I plan
on going too. Later Dave the Wave

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 1/14/2007 9:10:08 PM Central Standard Time, dmd@essex1.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Wow what a rush. My red 66 is officially up for sale. Ebay </blockquote>

Heh, heh--</font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 1/14/2007 9:10:08 PM Central Standard Time, dmd@essex1.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Wow what a rush. My red 66 is officially up for sale. Ebay </blockquote>

Heh, heh--</font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

As I was about to say--

Heh, heh--yea that could be a rush----- or another drama, remember the yellow one? Well, that probably was the color, red will definitely attract a better group of bidders, good luck but was looking forward to seeing it at Dora. </font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

As I was about to say--

Heh, heh--yea that could be a rush----- or another drama, remember the yellow one? Well, that probably was the color, red will definitely attract a better group of bidders, good luck but was looking forward to seeing it at Dora. </font>