Wow!

C

capon23@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Hey Dave,
No problem Brother #4 just looking out for Brother#3! Yea man I saw that cop with you I thought your goose was cooked, but some smooth talking got you through it...

Great Celina trip, had a few too many relativesthat came to be with us, but Kay and I survived... Thanks to all for all your purchases from us and next year I will havea lot of new stuffat the swap meet.
It was great meeting some of the new folks...We didn' t get to spend time with some of you guys that we wanted to, but it was just great seeing you all...
Billy, The old folks home is the greatest thing of all and I wish we see everyone with a carthere next year... I don't understand why some don't show up!!!...
Grandpa Wave youlook great, Keep taking the medicine!!!

Ina from the Boro and hubby did a great job with the song ( maybe a national anthem or something in the future for the club)..

I think next year between the fuel injection, disc brakes and aluminum rads and ss steel mufflers and gas tanks we, for sure will have a Flying Amphicar at the meet.. Great innovations guys!!!

A great time once again, But better yet GREAT PEOPLE!!!!

PS GLORIA, MIKE BAYMAN, DOUG, PODA &MERMAID AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HELPED,

<font size="4">A BIG THANK-YOU TO ALL</font>

Cigarman&Kay</font>

D

David Derer

Guess I was right......again.......best Celina ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey
Cigar Guy , Thanks for the back up!! Boys picked up the Lake Queens made
a Father proud.
Got yelled at by Police then a little while later wet with Her Honor the
Mayor. Thanks Billy Syxx for taking Margie Mermaid and I . The Fish
Heads!! Who knew that engineers could be such GREAT fun!!! For Me and
the Family THE BEST CELINA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Later Dave the now booked