What Yall f in dead?

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Winter Sucks. I can not be the only A wipe wanting some Summer already?!!
No I have not worked on Allure. But DANG IT we will drag it to Fla for the -what the heck is it called swim in in Tavares !! And when the heck is it?
Dave the Thank God I Settled Down And Hardly Yell Anymore Wave

Propcar50

Hey I'm ready for summer. But thanks for reminding me that I need to start my Amphi which hasÂ*been sitting in my cold garage for over a month.Â* If winter had any redeeming value, humanity would have sprung up in the artic, but it didn't. I came to life in the verdant, WARM center of Africa. Like, on the equator!

Randy

Hating Winter in Maryland

----- Original Message -----
To: rdboggie@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 7:27:59 PM
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20934] What Yall Â*f in dead?

No I have not worked on Allure. But DANG IT we will drag it to Fla for the -what the heck is it called swim in in Tavares !! And when the heck is it?

azpaul50

Randy - I hear ya' brah. I lived in MD for 4 years but over near Solomon Island. I commuted each day to DC or Arlington VA and winter driving was white-knuckle experience. Uhhh... 80F here today we're doing the annual Toy run this AM on the HARLEY! :)

To: azpaul50@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20934] What Yall f in dead?
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 08:37:17 -0500

Hey I'm ready for summer. But thanks for reminding me that I need to start my Amphi which has?been sitting in my cold garage for over a month.? If winter had any redeeming value, humanity would have sprung up in the artic, but it didn't. I came to life in the verdant, WARM center of Africa. Like, on the equator!

Randy

Hating Winter in Maryland

----- Original Message -----
To: rdboggie@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 7:27:59 PM
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20934] What Yall ?f in dead?

Midwest Amphicar

Half safe

Blizzard warnings will start soon. Gotta love Illinois. So tonight will start reading "Half Safe" again GREAT reading . Thanks to the Tillers- they sent me the autographed copy by Ben Carlin himself. This is true adventure story of taking a jeep seep across the Ocean. Does Verizon have breath analyzers for phones yet? Dave the a bit tired Wave.

Ed Howard

Everyone hates traffic, too many people, high real estate prices, and smog, but you can't beat the fact that it will be 85F here tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

I will have my Amphicar in a local Christmas parade tomorrow -- in short sleeves!

Ed Howard
Orange County, CA
64 Red

Midwest Amphicar

shop what shop

Two more weeks till Winter starts. A light 40 mph breeze gently cools the property.

Attachments

• blizzard tree.JPG
    blizzard tree.JPG
    331.3 KB · Views: 55

azpaul50

Ed - Are you decorating it in a Christmas theme? I was looking for ideas if you've thought of something unusual. We had our "night" electric light parade last night (also in shrit sleeves) and saw a lot of different uses. - AZP

To: azpaul50@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20934] Re: What Yall f in dead?
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:02:30 -0500

Everyone hates traffic, too many people, high real estate prices, and smog, but you can't beat the fact that it will be 85F here tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

I will have my Amphicar in a local Christmas parade tomorrow -- in short sleeves!

Ed Howard
Orange County, CA
64 Red