• All, You may notice that the site looks a bit different. This evening I performed a major software update which improves some things and has the opposite effect on some others. The old software version will no longer be supported so it was not really a choice. One down-side is that the new release breaks most of the Add-Ins and style sheets which will have to be reinstalled (and repurchased in many cases). The biggest loss is that the feature to receive all new posts by email is no longer supported. I will likely implement another option which will let users subscribe to either a daily or weekly digest. You will notice enhanced support for attachments, ability to bookmark posts and a more mobile friendly experience. If you do discover something that is not working as it should, please let me know. I did have to switch to some new anti-spam components and am keeping fingers crossed that they are as effective as the old ones without blocking legitimate users. Keeping the balance is kind of like trying to design a car that both drives and swims! Thanks, Mike

what in the name of ??? is this listing

Wow, so much money put in the car, but noting left for a good camera.:rolleyes:
Used many words that say nothing.

Motor, bilge pump, hoses, painting colours for sure not original.

According to the number plate i know the car, and for the text maybe the seller too.;)

Amphicar red 2.jpg

Last edited:

Steve

I'm going to be generous and say English is not his native language. That's some description.

Jon March

Its all about the details :

"Restore with all my Love and now Money excuse - because i do not want to sell it - a Dealer wants

always make Money of course - reason for selling is - i have 3 of them - and the truth is i have a two Kids 2 and 4 - my Boy always

asking for the "Fast Gear" but it's a Classic and when i see i bump i make a Curve - also with the Kids - when there hang around

i always look to close that a Scretch comes - so i bouht for Boating a Sea Ray - they throw there hole Food over the Boat i dont Care.

And for Convertible Driving i bought them a Bentley Azure.
THANK YOU

Again - Car is in 34202 Lakewood Ranch - i am at Home as a Longterm Snowbird - DURING DURING the Auction you can Crawl all Day Long.

After you bought the Buyer can ONLY Handle Car and Papers to the Money - NO Blabla or any Stories !!!!

I have the Time and Money to go with a non payer to the Court !!!

And i am very able - THANK YOU"

A real genius does not use a spell checker nor translator.
What he wants to say is, I'm the greatest and wealthy and you little bastard, can be glad I sell my car to you.

Jon March

Mike - can you take a look at the other thread that starts with "Mike" - seem to be having problem with posting youtube links? - can you reply over there as to whether they are showing up on your end? - coming out as blank white boxes on my end

mike_israel

Amphicar Forum Admin
Staff member
Will check when I get home. Xenforo will soon be forcing a software update that I have been trying to avoid. A lot of the purchased add-ons will have to be re-purchased, reinstalled, etc.

He probably voted for Chancellor Angela Merkel.;)
In a democracy, every vote counts the same. Too bad.:confused:
You Americans have your problems, we Germans have ours.:rolleyes: