A customer sent me info on a tool for installing window clips, he bought it at the hardware store and with a bit if grinding it is the perfect tool. I will down load some pics of how Bob modified it.
- Combines the comfort and added leverage of an easy- to-grasp straight handle with the smooth unlocking motion of a burr free hook
- The blade of the SRT2 is angled from the bottom plane of the handle and allows the user to keep the wrist straight while keeping knuckles well above the work
- Blade surface finishing and plating assures the sharply angled hook will not cut into the vinyl material or produce shavings
- Additional comfort and control is achieved with a non- slip textured handle grip
- One-piece steel design
- Easy-to-grasp straight handle