This one has me wondering...

A

Amphipoda

I'm not smart enough to understand what this
website & Amphicars have in common so I'll
post it here and hope someone can translate
the thing into plain english (or amphibian).
If they taught this to me in college I must
have cut that class chasing mermaids. Anyway,
about 1/3 down the website page is an old
photo of an Amphi and then there is all that
stuff that is giving me a headache and a bald
spot.

http://www.bit.umkc.edu/burris/pl/design-patterns/

Be well, swim safe.

Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA

W

WB6WSN

<table>
<blockquote style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<div class="OutlookMessageHeader" lang="en-us" dir="ltr" align="left"><font face="Tahoma" size="2">From: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Amphipoda
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:48 AM
To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amphicar-lovers] This one has me wondering...
</font>

I'm not smart enough to understand what this
website & Amphicars have in common so I'll
post it here and hope someone can translate
the thing into plain english (or amphibian).
If they taught this to me in college I must
have cut that class chasing mermaids. Anyway,
about 1/3 down the website page is an old
photo of an Amphi and then there is all that
stuff that is giving me a headache and a bald
spot.

http://www.bit.umkc.edu/burris/pl/design-patterns/

Be well, swim safe.

Amphipoda
'64 Turquoise
San Diego, CA<span class="562471510-29042006"><font face="Century Schoolbook" color="#ff0000" size="4"></font></span>
<span class="562471510-29042006"></span></blockquote>
<span class="562471510-29042006"><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Century Schoolbook" size="4">We shouldn't be too critical of that steaming pile of programming theory pedantics, since they got the Amphi facts fairly well.</font><font face="Century Schoolbook" size="4"> Sometime, I would hope that Eddie Burris has an Amphi experience, not in state theory, but in the middle of a lake!</font></font></span>
<span class="562471510-29042006">
<div align="left"><font face="Century Schoolbook" color="#0000ff" size="4"></font>
<div align="left"><font face="Century Schoolbook" color="#0000ff" size="4">Ed Price</font>
<div align="left"><font face="Century Schoolbook" color="#0000ff" size="4">El Cajon, CA USA</font>
<div align="left"><font face="Century Schoolbook" color="#0000ff" size="4">67 Rust Guppy</font>
<div align="left"><font color="#0000ff" size="4"></font><font face="Century Schoolbook" color="#0000ff" size="4"></font></span>

N

nelson625@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">

In a message dated 4/29/2006 6:27:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wb6wsn@cox.net writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Arial" color="#800080" size="2">http://www.bit.umkc.edu/burris/pl/design-patterns/
</font></blockquote>

I along with probably a number of others definitely second Amphipoda's quandry concerning the site that seems to have no application to the Amphicar Lover's interests. The Citroen 2CV parked next to a building leaves the matter totally unexplained. Vic Nelson near Daytona with the 1967 "Split Personality"</font>