The New Gator ~

• Thread starter jacluellen@aol.com
  • Start date
J

jacluellen@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Palatino Linotype" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Palatino Linotype" color="#000000" size="3">
Click here: Water Jeep~~ This is the new Gator !
Jackie ~ Red 1966</font>

J

jacluellen@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Palatino Linotype" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Palatino Linotype" color="#000000" size="3">
Click here: Water Jeep~~ This is the new Gator !
Jackie ~ Red 1966</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Guys & Gals

Don't get me wrong I love my Amphicars... But man this Gator is awesome and definitely floats my boat.. I hate to say this but maybe sell one and buy one.. The best of both worlds can get the slower version for about $50k....

Still freezing my butt off inChicagoland!!!

Cigarman</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Guys & Gals

Don't get me wrong I love my Amphicars... But man this Gator is awesome and definitely floats my boat.. I hate to say this but maybe sell one and buy one.. The best of both worlds can get the slower version for about $50k....

Still freezing my butt off inChicagoland!!!

Cigarman</font>

J

jacluellen@aol.com

In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:23:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jojo556973@yahoo.com writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Georgia" color="#000000" size="2">Did you watch the Video? <font size="4">Yes, I watched the video,~ I alsolooked at the picture gallery and read the specs. Did younotice that they have a less expensive version provided in the form of an easykit ?I hope you saw all that too. I have been keeping in touch with this company for about 6 months now. ~~The other company that I am watching makes the Hydra Spyder , which performs about the same, however it looks very much like a James Bond amphi, instead ofthe Jeep version. Maybe Santa will leave one in your driveway ~ </font><font size="6">;-) Jackie ~Red 1966</font></font></blockquote>

</font>

J

jacluellen@aol.com

In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:23:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jojo556973@yahoo.com writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Georgia" color="#000000" size="2">Did you watch the Video? <font size="4">Yes, I watched the video,~ I alsolooked at the picture gallery and read the specs. Did younotice that they have a less expensive version provided in the form of an easykit ?I hope you saw all that too. I have been keeping in touch with this company for about 6 months now. ~~The other company that I am watching makes the Hydra Spyder , which performs about the same, however it looks very much like a James Bond amphi, instead ofthe Jeep version. Maybe Santa will leave one in your driveway ~ </font><font size="6">;-) Jackie ~Red 1966</font></font></blockquote>

</font>

J

jacluellen@aol.com

In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:48:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, capon23@aol.com writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">But man this Gator is awesome and definitely floats my boat.. I hate to say this but maybe sell one and buy one <font size="4">Hey Cigarman, I agree with you ! That little Jeep is definitelyawesome !!! They also provide a top for a bit of extra money, which I would definitelywant here in NY. I am keeping a close watchon their competition which is the Hydra-Spyder, however the Hydra-Spyder does not have an inexpensive model. I still love my little 1966 Red ~retro looking Amphicar. I have only had it since this past May, had it in the water once, and unfortunately had to putconsiderable money into it.It is now running Great and looks like it is right out of the wrapper. ~</font></font><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2"><font size="4">Now I can't wait for next spring to happen. Winter is NOT fun ! ~~Jackie</font></font></blockquote>

</font>

J

jacluellen@aol.com

In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:48:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, capon23@aol.com writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">But man this Gator is awesome and definitely floats my boat.. I hate to say this but maybe sell one and buy one <font size="4">Hey Cigarman, I agree with you ! That little Jeep is definitelyawesome !!! They also provide a top for a bit of extra money, which I would definitelywant here in NY. I am keeping a close watchon their competition which is the Hydra-Spyder, however the Hydra-Spyder does not have an inexpensive model. I still love my little 1966 Red ~retro looking Amphicar. I have only had it since this past May, had it in the water once, and unfortunately had to putconsiderable money into it.It is now running Great and looks like it is right out of the wrapper. ~</font></font><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2"><font size="4">Now I can't wait for next spring to happen. Winter is NOT fun ! ~~Jackie</font></font></blockquote>

</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:11:39 A.M. Central Standard Time, jacluellen@aol.com writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Arial" color="#ffffff" size="2"><span style="COLOR: white" width="1"></span> </font></blockquote>

I WILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE HYDRA SPYDER!!! THANKS, JACKIE</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:11:39 A.M. Central Standard Time, jacluellen@aol.com writes:
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face="Arial" color="#ffffff" size="2"><span style="COLOR: white" width="1"></span> </font></blockquote>

I WILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE HYDRA SPYDER!!! THANKS, JACKIE</font>

J

jacluellen@aol.com

<font size="4">Here is a link for the Hydra Spyder ~ </font>

Click here: Cool Amphibious Manufacturers Ie <font size="4">~ ready~ set ~ Go ! </font>
<font size="4">Here comes James Bond !Way too expensive !! ~ but Wow !</font>
<font size="4">Jackie;-) </font>
<font size="4">PS~ Cigarman John ~ Your Christmas party sounds like a great get together idea ~ I wished we lived closer !!</font>
<font size="4">Jackie ~ on the Erie Canal in NY ~ 1966 RED</font></font>

J

jacluellen@aol.com

<font size="4">Here is a link for the Hydra Spyder ~ </font>

Click here: Cool Amphibious Manufacturers Ie <font size="4">~ ready~ set ~ Go ! </font>
<font size="4">Here comes James Bond !Way too expensive !! ~ but Wow !</font>
<font size="4">Jackie;-) </font>
<font size="4">PS~ Cigarman John ~ Your Christmas party sounds like a great get together idea ~ I wished we lived closer !!</font>
<font size="4">Jackie ~ on the Erie Canal in NY ~ 1966 RED</font></font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:11:42 AM Central Standard Time, jacluellen@aol.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"></font><font COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE="4" PTSIZE="14" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">unfortunately had to put considerable money into it.</blockquote></font><font COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE="3" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

</font><font COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

What better use for money, an investment in fun

Would be nice to have both an Amphi and a Gator, one for fresh water and one for salt water.

</font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/9/2006 9:11:42 AM Central Standard Time, jacluellen@aol.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"></font><font COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE="4" PTSIZE="14" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">unfortunately had to put considerable money into it.</blockquote></font><font COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE="3" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

</font><font COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

What better use for money, an investment in fun

Would be nice to have both an Amphi and a Gator, one for fresh water and one for salt water.

</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

HEY KOMAKAZEE KEN,

THAT WOULD BE SWEET IN LOUISIANA IN THE SWAMPS!!!

CIGARMAN</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

HEY KOMAKAZEE KEN,

CIGARMAN</font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/9/2006 10:32:19 AM Central Standard Time, dkgibson3@comcast.net writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">a mighty big IF</blockquote>

---------------------------------------------$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-------------------------------------------------------

Same thought here, all the new amphib cars have been around 3 to 5 years and none out on the market but at the prices they were talking about, I can see why.

Just my too cents, but this one has a good chance to do something as a kit car, not as many legal problems for the manufacturer's, less work, more sales at a smaller cost for the buyer. The person building it would have to get it licensed as a homemade car, which may or may not be a big deal.

If "they" are reading this---

I would buy a kit, but it needs to go more that 8 mph and less than 50, like maybe 25 to 30, then you could go someplace on the water and get back the same day, and even plan a trip upstream !!!</font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/9/2006 10:32:19 AM Central Standard Time, dkgibson3@comcast.net writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">a mighty big IF</blockquote>

---------------------------------------------$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-------------------------------------------------------

Same thought here, all the new amphib cars have been around 3 to 5 years and none out on the market but at the prices they were talking about, I can see why.

Just my too cents, but this one has a good chance to do something as a kit car, not as many legal problems for the manufacturer's, less work, more sales at a smaller cost for the buyer. The person building it would have to get it licensed as a homemade car, which may or may not be a big deal.

If "they" are reading this---

I would buy a kit, but it needs to go more that 8 mph and less than 50, like maybe 25 to 30, then you could go someplace on the water and get back the same day, and even plan a trip upstream !!!</font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/9/2006 10:36:52 AM Central Standard Time, capon23@aol.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">HEY KOMAKAZEE KEN,

CIGARMAN

</blockquote>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually was thinking more like some nice beach for spring break, alligators don't really care what you ride by in.

Kinda chilly here the last few days, but I'm sure most would think it a heat wave. </font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/9/2006 10:36:52 AM Central Standard Time, capon23@aol.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">HEY KOMAKAZEE KEN,

CIGARMAN

</blockquote>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually was thinking more like some nice beach for spring break, alligators don't really care what you ride by in.

Kinda chilly here the last few days, but I'm sure most would think it a heat wave. </font>