The Gremlins have left the building

Discussion in 'General Amphicar Discussion' started by Marty_Peters@gillette.com, Sep 22, 2000.

  1. Our Amphi is sea worthy again. The SIMPLE process of replacing our
    muffler has only taken 5 days. We finished up last night after
    replacing the accelerator cable which had mysteriously become frozen
    during the muffler fun. With all the seats and floor board out, the
    bilge area didn't look too bad, we didn't find any tools or money down
    there either. The cable went in easily except for the pin that
    attaches the cable fork to the pedal bracket being the wrong size,
    grind, grind, buff, buff.

    It just wouldn't be right to do a job and be finished, no the Domino
    Gremlins have to have their fun too, we fed them well until they
    decided they had enough fun and moved on down the street.

    Lake Geneva, here we come,

    Marty & Caryl
    BUOYANT
    64 Turq
     
Loading...

Share This Page