The book to follow

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 3/19/2007 10:34:17 PM Central Daylight Time, dmd@essex1.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">When You think You have it "all"

done....... Ha!!!</blockquote>

I can relate, threw away two paint guns today trying to get the fr@#$#@in hood painted

Thanks god for harbor frieght, when they were on sale I stocked up, I never will understand why paint guns work one day and not the next--its like they get a headache------

Drive carful, see you at the warm place--KK</font>

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 3/19/2007 10:34:17 PM Central Daylight Time, dmd@essex1.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">When You think You have it "all"

done....... Ha!!!</blockquote>

I can relate, threw away two paint guns today trying to get the fr@#$#@in hood painted

Thanks god for harbor frieght, when they were on sale I stocked up, I never will understand why paint guns work one day and not the next--its like they get a headache------

Drive carful, see you at the warm place--KK</font>

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

D

David Derer

Yet another crazy Amphicar ride. When You think You have it "all"
done....... Ha!!! A small wire hidden beneath the steel wrapped in
plastic.... And how can "perfect" have these small indents in the
paint?...........and where the heck did that scratch came from? Soon
very soon, I will get back to a better reality. One of concourse right
from the start and one of beat it to death right from the start. Both
are good. Later Dave ,top ready to be put down Wave. Viva Mt. Me Dora!!!

D

David Derer

Yet another crazy Amphicar ride. When You think You have it "all"
done....... Ha!!! A small wire hidden beneath the steel wrapped in
plastic.... And how can "perfect" have these small indents in the
paint?...........and where the heck did that scratch came from? Soon
very soon, I will get back to a better reality. One of concourse right
from the start and one of beat it to death right from the start. Both
are good. Later Dave ,top ready to be put down Wave. Viva Mt. Me Dora!!!