Service manual-John Bivens

  • Thread starter moreau231@aol.com
  • Start date
M

moreau231@aol.com

Guest
<table style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">Any word on the service manuals? Jack
 
M

moreau231@aol.com

Guest
Re: Re: Service manual-John Bivens

<table style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">John, last time we spoke we decided to go with the CD for now. The mail around here is very slow still from Katrina,but please send me the CD so I can properly maintain my Amphi. I know just enough to sink it. Thanks, Jack
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, moreau231@a... wrote:
>
> Any word on the service manuals? Jack

Sorry Jack, The hard copy manuals are not done yet. I am trying to
find a printer that can keep my cost below what I sell them for. I
have to make a couple buks at least. ;) So you will see that your
check has not been deposited yet. I do not cash them until I put the
manuals in the mail. The CDs are on thier way today to those who
ordered them.

John
 
G

gtpeterp

Guest
--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native" <news@a...> wrote:
>
> --- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, moreau231@a... wrote:
> >
> > Any word on the service manuals? Jack
>
> Sorry Jack, The hard copy manuals are not done yet. I am trying to
> find a printer that can keep my cost below what I sell them for. I
> have to make a couple buks at least. ;) So you will see that your
> check has not been deposited yet. I do not cash them until I put the
> manuals in the mail. The CDs are on thier way today to those who
> ordered them.
>
> John
>

Have you looked into cafepress? I'm not sure how many pages are in the
manual, but it might be worth looking into. They do very small
quantities, I beleive.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/books.aspx

Peter
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
I'll will look into them.. The local shops so far have wanted from
$45 and up to do them. I don't want to have to raise the prices, but
I do want to provide them at a reasonable caaost and still make
something on the deal. I will never recover the hundreds of hours I
spent scanning, correcting and formatting them.

It's 154 2 sided pages with several 50# dividers, and 2 covers. wire
bound to lie flat.

Thanks Peter!

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "gtpeterp" <yahoo@p...>
wrote:
>
> --- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "a_colo_native"
<news@a...> wrote:
> >
> > --- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, moreau231@a... wrote:
> > >
> > > Any word on the service manuals? Jack
> >
> > Sorry Jack, The hard copy manuals are not done yet. I am trying
to
> > find a printer that can keep my cost below what I sell them for.
I
> > have to make a couple buks at least. ;) So you will see that
your
> > check has not been deposited yet. I do not cash them until I put
the
> > manuals in the mail. The CDs are on thier way today to those who
> > ordered them.
> >
> > John
> >
>
> Have you looked into cafepress? I'm not sure how many pages are in
the
> manual, but it might be worth looking into. They do very small
> quantities, I beleive.
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/books.aspx
>
> Peter
>
 
A

a_colo_native

Guest
Sorry Jack, I forgot about that. It will be headed your way in the AM.

John

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, moreau231@a... wrote:
>
> John, last time we spoke we decided to go with the CD for now. The
mail
> around here is very slow still from Katrina,but please send me the
CD so I can
> properly maintain my Amphi. I know just enough to sink it. Thanks,
Jack
>
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J I would like a parts manual and or a service manual General Amphicar Discussion 0
J I would like a parts manual and or a service manual General Amphicar Discussion 1
G Verizon Cell Service General Amphicar Discussion 3
R Amphi service General Amphicar Discussion 0
W Amphi service tips. General Amphicar Discussion 0
T GREAT Amphicar service signs General Amphicar Discussion 2
M Amphicar Service Signs General Amphicar Discussion 1
M Service Sign Update General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Amphicar service sign General Amphicar Discussion 1
M Reproducing Service Sign General Amphicar Discussion 4
L Delete from service General Amphicar Discussion 1
W Original Maintenance Manual Model 770 and Owners Manual General Amphicar Discussion 3
Jon March Engine compartment - !@# manual scraping. stripping, degreasing, sanding, priming, painting General Amphicar Discussion 6
dutchamphi Printable Owner's Manual General Amphicar Discussion 1
mike_israel Amphicar Owner's Manual Available On-Line General Amphicar Discussion 2
mike_israel Amphicar Owner's Manual General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Solex Carb Manual on-line General Amphicar Discussion 3
G Haynes Manual General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Parts manual on line General Amphicar Discussion 0
A On-line Maint manual General Amphicar Discussion 7
A Clunking - Brace - Parts Manual CD Upgrade General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Manual sets General Amphicar Discussion 0
L owners manual General Amphicar Discussion 2
A Manual pre-orders General Amphicar Discussion 1
A On-line parts manual General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Maint. Manual update - How many parts in an Amphicar? General Amphicar Discussion 3
T Maint. Manual reproduction - VIN numbers General Amphicar Discussion 4
C Members Only Maint. Manual - Interiors - Radio wanted General Amphicar Discussion 0
C Manual reproductions General Amphicar Discussion 3
C Maintenance Manual is now complete. General Amphicar Discussion 0
C Members only Maint. Manual and body work update... General Amphicar Discussion 0
C Maintenance Manual General Amphicar Discussion 1
M Parts Manual Site and browsers General Amphicar Discussion 0
T Spare parts manual Plate 49 General Amphicar Discussion 0
J More on Speedvision tapes / Jack handle / Main. Manual on CD General Amphicar Discussion 0
CapnJohn Update from Cap'n John General Amphicar Discussion 2
amphigill Gord, John B., speedy recovery! General Amphicar Discussion 4
T Back bumper question for John Friese General Amphicar Discussion 3
R Thanks John & Brian (Hood Rust) General Amphicar Discussion 0
C John Nichols in Torrence or Lawndale CA General Amphicar Discussion 1
M TOPIC CLOSED. John Bevins bad experience General Amphicar Discussion 0
C John Nicholes in Torrence CA General Amphicar Discussion 0
T John was correct Nikita has a hot coil General Amphicar Discussion 2
D john General Amphicar Discussion 0
R Calling Captain John General Amphicar Discussion 0
M For John Bevins General Amphicar Discussion 0
R Is john Risely on the List?? General Amphicar Discussion 0
D CapN John General Amphicar Discussion 4
Similar threads
















































Top