Seeking Bass Fisherman/Fisherwoman with Amphicar to be on TV

Mike D

Hi,

My name is Mike de Avila and I host a fishing show called Lunkerville that airs in the USA and Canada on the World Fishing Network and Water Channel. You can also check out the shows online at Welcome to Lunkerville!.

We're looking to do an episode of our show out of an Amphicar, so if you enjoy bass fishing (you don't have to be an expert) and want to be on TV, please contact me by sending me an email through this forum or going to the lukerville website and contacting me there.

Thanks a lot... The Amphicar is amazing and I want one!

ps... also, if anyone has an Amphicar in the northeast who wants to sell it (any condition) let me know... have to have one of these :)

Capt. Harry

Bilge Rat
Mike I operate 2-Hydra-terra Amphibious in the Hudson River at Albany, New York ; business name Albany Aqua Ducks . The strippers will be arriving in the ALBANY area about mid-may. We have a large fishing population here, be my guest to come out to do some exciting fishing.

Contact me Proboat 30@yahoo.com

0.com> wrote:
Hi,

My name is Mike de Avila and I host a fishing show called Lunkerville that airs in the USA and Canada on the World Fishing Network and Water Channel. You can also check out the shows online at Welcome to Lunkerville!.

We're looking to do an episode of our show out of an Amphicar, so if you enjoy bass fishing (you don't have to be an expert) and want to be on TV, please contact me by sending me an email through this forum or going to the lukerville website and contacting me there.

Thanks a lot... The Amphicar is amazing and I want one!

ps... also, if anyone has an Amphicar in the northeast who wants to sell it (any condition) let me know... have to have one of these

Seeking Bass Fisherman/Fisherwoman with Amphicar to be on

Capt Harry: I think i met you at a car show at guptials roller skating ring a year or two ago?
last year 2007 was the first year i had my amphi in the water and as soon as i get my transmission
back in, i will be at guptials this year. Ive had it on the mohawk river and on sacandaga lake.
This year you will get to see it for sure. It is alot of fun to drive and i fish out of it.
PAUL 67 Amphi AMSTERDAN 37 miles to ALBANY.

To: pvcj@hotmail.comSubject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-19940] Seeking Bass Fisherman/Fisherwoman with Amphicar to be on TVDate: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:15:52 -0400From:

Mike I operate 2-Hydra-terra Amphibious in the Hudson River at Albany, New York ; business name Albany Aqua Ducks . The strippers will be arriving in the ALBANY area about mid-may. We have a large fishing population here, be my guest to come out to do some exciting fishing.Contact me Proboat 30@yahoo.com0.com> wrote:Hi,My name is Mike de Avila and I host a fishing show called Lunkerville that airs in the USA and Canada on the World Fishing Network and Water Channel. You can also check out the shows online at Welcome to Lunkerville!.We're looking to do an episode of our show out of an Amphicar, so if you enjoy bass fishing (you don't have to be an expert) and want to be on TV, please contact me by sending me an email through this forum or going to the lukerville website and contacting me there.Thanks a lot... The Amphicar is amazing and I want one!ps... also, if anyone has an Amphicar in the northeast who wants to sell it (any condition) let me know... have to have one of these __________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

Mike D

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the quick response. Your have a very interesting website. Although I think we could do a great show off one of your vehicles, I'm looking specifically to shoot a show from an Amphicar in a lake or pond. Do you have one or know anyone in the area that has one?

Let me also say that the ideal location would be in the NYC metro area or Lake Champlain area. Albany would be great also since we're based in NYC.

Paul. do you fish?

Thanks,

Mike

Capt. Harry

Bilge Rat
Nope, sorry . I been looking for a 1960-69 AMPHI for 2-years now.

Mike D <> wrote: Hi Harry,

Thanks for the quick response. Your have a very interesting website. Although think we could do a great show off on e of your vehicles, I'm looking specifically to shoot a show from an Amphicar in a lake or pond. Do you have one or know anyone in the area that has one?

Thanks,

Mike

Capt. Harry

Bilge Rat
Seeking Bass Fisherman/Fisherwoman with Amphicar to be on

Would love to ride that baby. I had a 1966 years ago, sold it years ago.Let me know if you see another one reasonable for sale, see you at Guptills if we are not booked that evening

amphicarowner <> wrote: Capt Harry: I think i met you at a car show at guptials roller skating ring a year or two ago?
last year 2007 was the first year i had my amphi in the water and as soon as i get my transmission
back in, i will be at guptials this year. Ive had it on the mohawk river and on sacandaga lake.
This year you will get to see it for sure. It is alot of fun to drive and i fish out of it.
PAUL 67 Amphi AMSTERDAN 37 miles to ALBANY.

To: pvcj@hotmail.comSubject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-19940] Seeking Bass Fisherman/Fisherwoman with Amphicar to be on TVDate: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:15:52 -0400From:

Mike I operate 2-Hydra-terra Amphibious in the Hudson River at Albany, New York ; business name Albany Aqua Ducks . The strippers will be arriving in the ALBANY area about mid-may. We have a large fishing population here, be my guest to come out to do some exciting fishing.Contact me Proboat 30@yahoo.com0.com> wrote:Hi,My name is Mike de Avila and I host a fishing show called Lunkerville that airs in the USA and Canada on the World Fishing Network and Water Channel. You can also check out the shows online at Welcome to Lunkerville!.We're looking to do an episode of our show out of an Amphicar, so if you enjoy bass fishing (you don't have to be an expert) and want to be on TV, please contact me by sending me an email through this forum or going to the lukerville website and contacting me there.Thanks a lot... The Amphicar is amazing and I want one!ps... also, if anyone has an Amphicar in the northeast who wants to sell it (any condition) let me know... have to have one of
these __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

__________________________________________________ _______________
Get in touch in an instant. Get Windows Live Messenger now.
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger...intouch_042008

Mike in N.H.

Lunkerville? My amphi and I are a big fans of yours. And amphi already wears bass blood on the white upholstry as a badge of honor. Fish fear us. We can show you where the lunkers lurk in the Connecticut River here in N.H... Spofford lake is heavily stocked with rainbows each spring and amphicars were born to troll.Got my own private ramp on Winnipesaukee if you think you'd like to try fishing with big waves breaking over the hood. Gotta hummingbird 386c fishfinder with the color screen monitor mounted in the glove box for extra clarity on sunny days.About 4 hours drive to get here from NYC. If you cant get here,I understand, but how about hooking me up with that "pimp my ride' guy? Ive got a few ideas. Thanks, Mike in N.H.:D

Mike D

wow... great response...Mike, can you email me some pictures of your amphi and your contact info?... you sound like you have a passion for amphibass fishin:)

chas, i'm in NYC and want to film in a lake or pond within driving distance to NYC ideally... where are you?

TORTAK

So Mike does this mean we can go through the Weirs channel via your ramp?

I don't fish but I could fake it.

I also have access to Winnisquam Lake, and the State(City?) is also adding a public ramp this summer.

Tony in NH.

Mike in N.H.

Mike D , I dont know how to post a pic of my car on a computer but you can see it in action on YOUTUBE, just search that site for "amphicar speed record" If you look there my car is red with American flag on back. Tony (2 posts up in this thread ) has the blue car and the crazy guy in the red Louisiana car with the train horns and pirate flag doesnt fish. Although I have seen him troll at the Naswa Beach Bar. Regards, Mike in N.H. Cell 8022541438

Mike D

hi mike,

it sounds like you and your amphi were made to be on lunkerville... by
your initial post, i can tell you have a great personality and i love
the youtube video.

before we chat on the phone i need to let you know this is a low
budget show and i can't afford to pay much for your appearance...
actually, i usually only pay my guests in gas money, t-shirts and free
DVDs of the show... i'll throw in an extra $100 for the amphi...
whatya think?... if you're still interested, let me know and i'll give
you a call.

thanks,

mike

On Apr 14, 2008, at 2:43 PM, Mike in N.H. wrote:

> Mike D , I dont know how to post a pic of my car on a computer but
> you can see it in action on YOUTUBE, just search that site for
> "amphicar speed record" If you look there my car is red with
> American flag on back. Tony (2 posts up in this thread ) has the
> blue car and the crazy guy in the red Louisiana car with the train
> horns and pirate flag doesnt fish. Although I have seen him troll at
> the Naswa Beach Bar. Regards, Mike in N.H. Cell 8022541438
>
>

Mike in N.H.

Hi Mike D, Hey, low budget; my middle name. If you'll make your checks payable to "The Make A Wish Foundation" then I will meet you anytime anywhere.Keep in mind that Amphi guys are notoriously short on fishin skills but can tell great fish stories.Regards, Mike in N.H.

R

Ron Green

Mike, Please take some pictures and submit a article to the editor for the IAOC newsletter.

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
Mike would be a great victim ... err I mean candidate for your show! Great personality and a nice guy.

Here is a vintage pic I have from my collection. I just happened to buy a vintage UK mag that it is on the cover too!

Attachments

Mike D

i love it!... does anyone have archived pictures and/or video that can be used in the show?... i would need permission from the owners of the material.... i am getting really excited about this show!!

Capt. Harry

Bilge Rat
Whatta fart in church this turned out to be, completly boring started as a good idea but you know what good ideas are like!

CapnJohn <> wrote: As the webmaster for the club (The International Amphicar Owners Club) I have a lot of pics. Let me know what you may have in mind and I can get you some scans.

Attached to this message is John Bevins.jpg

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ed Price General Amphicar Discussion 2
A General Amphicar Discussion 0