Saab spacesaver fits Amphicar.

D

David Chapman

<table style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" bgColor="#ffffff">
<font face="Arial" size="2">Have been cleaning out my 2003 Saab Aero this morning ready for sale and noticed the spacesaver spare wheel had a similar stud pattern to Amphicar. </font>
<font face="Arial" size="2"></font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Had to try it and sure enough it fits. Only put it on the back but I can't see why it wouldn't fit the front as well. Drove it round the yard and it's fine. </font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">An advantage is it will fit vertically in front of Amphicar gas tank so leavinga much larger and deeper area for luggage. There is a small weight saving - it is 12.4Kg and the original Amphicar wheel and tyre is 15.8Kg - although that is a lot more than a can of Fixaflat which might be the best solution ?</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">David C</font>

D

David Chapman

<table style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" bgColor="#ffffff">
<font face="Arial" size="2">Have been cleaning out my 2003 Saab Aero this morning ready for sale and noticed the spacesaver spare wheel had a similar stud pattern to Amphicar. </font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Had to try it and sure enough it fits. Only put it on the back but I can't see why it wouldn't fit the front as well. Drove it round the yard and it's fine. </font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">An advantage is it will fit vertically in front of Amphicar gas tank so leavinga much larger and deeper area for luggage. There is a small weight saving - it is 12.4Kg and the original Amphicar wheel and tyre is 15.8Kg - although that is a lot more than a can of Fixaflat which might be the best solution ?</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">David C</font>