• All, You may notice that the site looks a bit different. This evening I performed a major software update which improves some things and has the opposite effect on some others. The old software version will no longer be supported so it was not really a choice. One down-side is that the new release breaks most of the Add-Ins and style sheets which will have to be reinstalled (and repurchased in many cases). The biggest loss is that the feature to receive all new posts by email is no longer supported. I will likely implement another option which will let users subscribe to either a daily or weekly digest. You will notice enhanced support for attachments, ability to bookmark posts and a more mobile friendly experience. If you do discover something that is not working as it should, please let me know. I did have to switch to some new anti-spam components and am keeping fingers crossed that they are as effective as the old ones without blocking legitimate users. Keeping the balance is kind of like trying to design a car that both drives and swims! Thanks, Mike

retail price

• Thread starter tommyintpa@aol.com
  • Start date
T

tommyintpa@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2">In a message dated 8/3/01 2:00:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
propwash@compuserve.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">What would you estimate a 1964 Amphicar in poor condition is worth today?
Thanks, Kevin G </font><font COLOR="#000000" SIZE="3" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></blockquote>

</font><font COLOR="#000000" SIZE="2" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

In today's market, If the hull is not rusted through over the jack plate or
back under the battery or between the bumper's I would probably go $8,500 if
the motor, clutch and TRANSMISSION are all road ready then maybe $10,500.
Thats what I think. Tommy in Tampa</font>

K

Kevin Gallagher

What would you estimate a 1964 Amphicar in poor condition (some body rust,
mechanically seems okay, needs refurbishing) is worth today? I have already
looked at the potential buyers FAQ's on the Amphicar webpage and wanted to
get several current opinions from recent buyers or sellers. Thanks, Kevin
G new member