Restoration question, best rotisserie, and where to mount.

millertyme

This 1966 has to have everything from doors, rockers, quarters, rear over battery and props. Going to ask many questions during this rebuild. If any have extra sheet metal to sell, please let me know. I meet with my body guy this week, and I hope it does not overwhelm him. I'm looking at the Titan 4500 and don't know where the best mountings would be. I'll try to post pic's as I go, and plan to have it done for spring. Thanks for letting me be a part of your group!

Attachments

• Amphicar1.jpg
    Amphicar1.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 7
  • amph 1.jpg
    amph 1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 3
  • amph 2.jpg
    amph 2.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 3
  • amph 3.jpg
    amph 3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Ken Chambers

Platinum Subscriber
Hello Millertyme. Welcome to the group and have fun with your project. I currently have an Amphi up on a rotisserie. Welded up some risers that attach to the tunnel flanges.

Attachments

• Rider rear.jpg
    Rider rear.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Riser front.jpeg
    Riser front.jpeg
    888 KB · Views: 14

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
I made my own.. Spins easy and stays at any angle. better than the Store bought one I used in Fl..
Go to You tub and type in Amphicar Rolls 7 times!
This years project...

Attachments

• weld fred 012.JPG
    weld fred 012.JPG
    345.9 KB · Views: 10
  • weld fred 014.JPG
    weld fred 014.JPG
    352.2 KB · Views: 10

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
I am selling my extra rotisserie. Located central Fl. Heavy duty can be used for other vehicles too. I have one nos drive shaft. Late style for 1300 shipped USA.
This 1966 has to have everything from doors, rockers, quarters, rear over battery and props. Going to ask many questions during this rebuild. If any have extra sheet metal to sell, please let me know. I meet with my body guy this week, and I hope it does not overwhelm him. I'm looking at the Titan 4500 and don't know where the best mountings would be. I'll try to post pic's as I go, and plan to have it done for spring. Thanks for letting me be a part of your group!