Rear View Mirrors Are Back

awoodc

Amphicar Expert
New production inside mirror with stainless mirror head and stainless mounting bracket - NOW ON EBAY (item 150308391919) . These mirros have not been around for almost 2 years so we have made up a few. Part number 12-46-28.

Please contact me at: amphicarparts@earthlink.net if you have questions. Or, give me a call at (310) 466 6288 <p>

PLEASE VISIT: Amphicar Parts

CapnJohn

Amphi Guru & Former IAOC President
New production inside mirror with stainless mirror head and stainless mounting bracket - NOW ON EBAY (item 150308391919) . These mirros have not been around for almost 2 years so we have made up a few. Part number 12-46-28. Please contact me at: amphicarparts@earthlink.net if you have questions. Or, give me a call at (310) 466 6288 <p>

All - COOL! I have always enjoyed doing business with you. NEVER a problem with you or your merchandise. I am 100% certain that if there were, without hesitation it would be corrected. Your stand behind your parts, they are always as advertised and of the highest quality.

Soon as I get out of the hospital and back to work (Feb or March maybe) I have some jobs lined up so I'll be placing some more orders.

Thanks for all you do Al!

awoodc

Amphicar Expert
body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}

John, Thanks for the kind words. We
are here to try to make a difference with parts that are
needed. Hope you are out and about soon. Keep in touch. Allan-----Original Message-----
Sent: Nov 6, 2008 12:17 PM
To: awoodc@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20233] Re: Rear View Mirrors Are Back

Quote:

Originally Posted by awoodc

New
production inside mirror with stainless mirror head and stainless
mounting bracket - NOW ON EBAY (item 150308391919) . These mirros have
not been around for almost 2 years so we have made up a few. Part
number 12-46-28. Please contact me at: amphicarparts@earthlink.net if you have questions. Or, give me a call at (310) 466 6288

All - COOL! I have always enjoyed doing business with you. NEVER
a problem with you or your merchandise. I am 100% certain that if there
were, without hesitation it would be corrected. Your stand behind your
parts, they are always as advertised and of the highest quality.

Soon as I get out of the hospital and back to work (Feb or March maybe)
I have some jobs lined up so I'll be placing some more orders.

Thanks for all you do Al!

Tedredamphi

Platinum Subscriber
I just installed a set of Allan's aluminum moulding trim on my fins, headlight eyebrows, and rear light surrounds. Every piece fit perfectly and looks just like new original. Also have one of Allan's inside rear view mirrors and a set of his sunvisors. I can highly recommend all of the parts.
Ted Matthews