Part s Car in RI

A

Amphipoda

Guest
Message below from Steve the Bone Collector
regarding a parts car in Rhode Island...

*****************************************************

From: Steven Schnaubelt
Subject: parts car
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:53:57 -0500

gentlemen
I reciently moved from Ri to Md and the trailor park i lived
in had an amphicar behind a trailor , it was in very poor
condition. However if you had someone in the area I would be glad to
give very specific directions.
The city is Pawtucket Ri about 20 minutes from Providence, so
if any members are interested in a road trip this spring just contact
me.

Sincerely,
Steve <thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com>
 
R

Rebecca Gilbert

Guest
Steve,
Do you know how much the car is? Thanks, Bobby

>From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@yahoo.com>
>Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Part s Car in RI
>Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:48 -0000
>
>
>Message below from Steve the Bone Collector
>regarding a parts car in Rhode Island...
>
>*****************************************************
>
>From: Steven Schnaubelt
>Subject: parts car
>Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:53:57 -0500
>
>gentlemen
> I reciently moved from Ri to Md and the trailor park i lived
>in had an amphicar behind a trailor , it was in very poor
>condition. However if you had someone in the area I would be glad to
>give very specific directions.
> The city is Pawtucket Ri about 20 minutes from Providence, so
>if any members are interested in a road trip this spring just contact
>me.
>
>Sincerely,
>Steve <thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com>
>
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
 
A

Amphipoda

Guest
Bobby,
You'll need to respond to Steve's email address
(thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com). Remember
to change the "at" to the "@" symbol.

Be well, swim safe.
Amphicars thrive in 2005!

Amphipoda~



--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Gilbert"
<Crazson34@h...> wrote:
> Steve,
> Do you know how much the car is? Thanks, Bobby
>
> >From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@y...>
> >Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> >To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Part s Car in RI
> >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:48 -0000
> >
> >
> >Message below from Steve the Bone Collector
> >regarding a parts car in Rhode Island...
> >
> >*****************************************************
> >
> >From: Steven Schnaubelt
> >Subject: parts car
> >Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:53:57 -0500
> >
> >gentlemen
> > I reciently moved from Ri to Md and the trailor park i
lived
> >in had an amphicar behind a trailor , it was in very poor
> >condition. However if you had someone in the area I would be glad
to
> >give very specific directions.
> > The city is Pawtucket Ri about 20 minutes from Providence,
so
> >if any members are interested in a road trip this spring just
contact
> >me.
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >Steve <thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com>
> >
> >
> >
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
> http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
 
R

Rebecca Gilbert

Guest
RE: Re: Part s Car in RI

Amphipoda,
Thanks for the tip. I would have waited for a long time for an answer
and never gotten it. LOL. I'd love to purchase an amphi and the rougher, the
better. Wish me luck. Bobby

>From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@yahoo.com>
>Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Re: Part s Car in RI
>Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:48:00 -0000
>
>
>Bobby,
>You'll need to respond to Steve's email address
>(thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com). Remember
>to change the "at" to the "@" symbol.
>
>Be well, swim safe.
>Amphicars thrive in 2005!
>
>Amphipoda~
>
>
>
>--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Gilbert"
><Crazson34@h...> wrote:
> > Steve,
> > Do you know how much the car is? Thanks, Bobby
> >
> > >From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@y...>
> > >Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > >To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > >Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Part s Car in RI
> > >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:48 -0000
> > >
> > >
> > >Message below from Steve the Bone Collector
> > >regarding a parts car in Rhode Island...
> > >
> > >*****************************************************
> > >
> > >From: Steven Schnaubelt
> > >Subject: parts car
> > >Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:53:57 -0500
> > >
> > >gentlemen
> > > I reciently moved from Ri to Md and the trailor park i
>lived
> > >in had an amphicar behind a trailor , it was in very poor
> > >condition. However if you had someone in the area I would be glad
>to
> > >give very specific directions.
> > > The city is Pawtucket Ri about 20 minutes from Providence,
>so
> > >if any members are interested in a road trip this spring just
>contact
> > >me.
> > >
> > >Sincerely,
> > >Steve <thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
> > http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
>
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
 
P

PVCJ PVCJ

Guest
RE: Re: Part s Car in RI

Bobby: I don,t know if i whould say the rougher the better? I brought some
ones parts car for $2,500 bucks ,Two years later and lots of money I might
make the water this year. Lets hope you get a real nice one for real
cheap???? DOS,NT THAT SOUND ALOT BETTER.
GOOD LUCK PAUL

>From: "Rebecca Gilbert" <Crazson34@hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: RE: [amphicar-lovers] Re: Part s Car in RI
>Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:10:43 +0000
>
>Amphipoda,
> Thanks for the tip. I would have waited for a long time for an answer
>and never gotten it. LOL. I'd love to purchase an amphi and the rougher,
>the
>better. Wish me luck. Bobby
>
> >From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@yahoo.com>
> >Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> >To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Re: Part s Car in RI
> >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:48:00 -0000
> >
> >
> >Bobby,
> >You'll need to respond to Steve's email address
> >(thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com). Remember
> >to change the "at" to the "@" symbol.
> >
> >Be well, swim safe.
> >Amphicars thrive in 2005!
> >
> >Amphipoda~
> >
> >
> >
> >--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Gilbert"
> ><Crazson34@h...> wrote:
> > > Steve,
> > > Do you know how much the car is? Thanks, Bobby
> > >
> > > >From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@y...>
> > > >Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > > >To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > > >Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Part s Car in RI
> > > >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:48 -0000
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >Message below from Steve the Bone Collector
> > > >regarding a parts car in Rhode Island...
> > > >
> > > >*****************************************************
> > > >
> > > >From: Steven Schnaubelt
> > > >Subject: parts car
> > > >Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:53:57 -0500
> > > >
> > > >gentlemen
> > > > I reciently moved from Ri to Md and the trailor park i
> >lived
> > > >in had an amphicar behind a trailor , it was in very poor
> > > >condition. However if you had someone in the area I would be glad
> >to
> > > >give very specific directions.
> > > > The city is Pawtucket Ri about 20 minutes from Providence,
> >so
> > > >if any members are interested in a road trip this spring just
> >contact
> > > >me.
> > > >
> > > >Sincerely,
> > > >Steve <thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > _________________________________________________________________
> > > Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
> > > http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
> >
> >
> >
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
>http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
>
 
R

Rebecca Gilbert

Guest
RE: Re: Part s Car in RI

Paul,
You hit the mark on that one. I'd love to have a nice one but it seems
like they're almost untouchable and the really rusty ones are like someone
elses trash. I'd take one in any condition though. Yours is almost done and
my birthday is coming........ lol. It was a thought. Good luck on your first
swim with your pride and joy. Hope it's the best. Regards, Bobby

>From: "PVCJ PVCJ" <pvcj@hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: RE: [amphicar-lovers] Re: Part s Car in RI
>Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:31:53 -0500
>
>Bobby: I don,t know if i whould say the rougher the better? I brought some
>ones parts car for $2,500 bucks ,Two years later and lots of money I might
>make the water this year. Lets hope you get a real nice one for real
>cheap???? DOS,NT THAT SOUND ALOT BETTER.
> GOOD LUCK PAUL
>
> >From: "Rebecca Gilbert" <Crazson34@hotmail.com>
> >Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> >To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: RE: [amphicar-lovers] Re: Part s Car in RI
> >Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:10:43 +0000
> >
> >Amphipoda,
> > Thanks for the tip. I would have waited for a long time for an
>answer
> >and never gotten it. LOL. I'd love to purchase an amphi and the rougher,
> >the
> >better. Wish me luck. Bobby
> >
> > >From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@yahoo.com>
> > >Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > >To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > >Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Re: Part s Car in RI
> > >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:48:00 -0000
> > >
> > >
> > >Bobby,
> > >You'll need to respond to Steve's email address
> > >(thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com). Remember
> > >to change the "at" to the "@" symbol.
> > >
> > >Be well, swim safe.
> > >Amphicars thrive in 2005!
> > >
> > >Amphipoda~
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Gilbert"
> > ><Crazson34@h...> wrote:
> > > > Steve,
> > > > Do you know how much the car is? Thanks, Bobby
> > > >
> > > > >From: "Amphipoda" <Amphipoda@y...>
> > > > >Reply-To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > > > >To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
> > > > >Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Part s Car in RI
> > > > >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:48 -0000
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >Message below from Steve the Bone Collector
> > > > >regarding a parts car in Rhode Island...
> > > > >
> > > > >*****************************************************
> > > > >
> > > > >From: Steven Schnaubelt
> > > > >Subject: parts car
> > > > >Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:53:57 -0500
> > > > >
> > > > >gentlemen
> > > > > I reciently moved from Ri to Md and the trailor park i
> > >lived
> > > > >in had an amphicar behind a trailor , it was in very poor
> > > > >condition. However if you had someone in the area I would be glad
> > >to
> > > > >give very specific directions.
> > > > > The city is Pawtucket Ri about 20 minutes from Providence,
> > >so
> > > > >if any members are interested in a road trip this spring just
> > >contact
> > > > >me.
> > > > >
> > > > >Sincerely,
> > > > >Steve <thebonecollector"at"cablespeed.com>
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > _________________________________________________________________
> > > > Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
> > > > http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >_________________________________________________________________
> >Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's
>FREE!
> >http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
> >
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
okey0 What is this brake line part General Amphicar Discussion 2
mike_israel Do you think this part will fit an Amphicar General Amphicar Discussion 2
Midwest Amphicar oil filter with adapter part # General Amphicar Discussion 0
T Mystery Part??? General Amphicar Discussion 5
D shake down cruise part 2 General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Body Part (Rear Engine area) replacement General Amphicar Discussion 1
D part name General Amphicar Discussion 0
D Swim Ins part one and two and three General Amphicar Discussion 0
T Katrina, Part III, What I Felt General Amphicar Discussion 0
B please identify this "extra" part General Amphicar Discussion 4
D Back to the best part General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Mystery Part Question - Rr. Brake Hose Support? General Amphicar Discussion 1
A Big River Magazine (part 2) General Amphicar Discussion 0
D The fun part General Amphicar Discussion 1
B Website Woes, Part 983 General Amphicar Discussion 1
A Sunken Amphi Part IV - The Reality General Amphicar Discussion 5
R Sunken Amphi Part III - The raising General Amphicar Discussion 10
A Sunken Amphi Part II General Amphicar Discussion 0
R 2 part rear brake pistons General Amphicar Discussion 0
B Starter Part Number at Advance Auto? General Amphicar Discussion 3
P found strange part General Amphicar Discussion 1
C Carb gasket Part # General Amphicar Discussion 0
T u-joints NAPA part # 812 & # 317 General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Coil part numbers General Amphicar Discussion 1
C Pertronix Part # General Amphicar Discussion 5
A Part #s General Amphicar Discussion 2
M Part Needed General Amphicar Discussion 3
S Spare part list on excel General Amphicar Discussion 0
D Part 2 Fitting an alternator - American style ..... General Amphicar Discussion 0
A My DMV Story (part I & II) from Year 2000 General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Dr. Seuss & Amphi (Part II) General Amphicar Discussion 0
A How I nearly sunk the Brown Wonder (part 5 of 10) General Amphicar Discussion 0
A The Eagles Lodge... the eagle has landed (part 4 of 10) General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Why DO they call it "Hot Hole?" (part 3 of 10) General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Arrival to The Promised Land (part 2 of 10) General Amphicar Discussion 0
A Amphipoda & Mermaid do Celina (part 1 of 10) General Amphicar Discussion 0
Similar threads




































Top