Palm Gardens-entertainment March 22nd

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Acoustic guitarist Brook will be providing some nice background tunes. We are up to 20 Amphicars. Please give me a heads up if you think you might attend. Later Gator Wave
Gators Amphicar, Your restoration vacation destination

Attachments

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
Believe it or not, I have taken up a new hobby here in Florida,Something I,use to do in my teens, no not that!
Actually I never stopped. I have alway sung when I work,so I tryed out Karaoke and now Im hooked.There is a place here in Leesburg that goes on , on Thursday nights,and I invite you that are in Florida to come and chear me on, or give it a try yourself.Total varity of tunes from young to old.Im in the early 60'sor late 50's
After the swim on Monday nights too.
My latestest is Cara Mia, by Jay and the Americans,and have been told by (total strangers)that Im as good as the Original, and that a tough song.Check it(JAYS) out on You tube.(No Im not there)

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Gord you will be allowed to try a tune or two in front of a lot of Amphibians. Palm Gardens will be a full house Friday night. March 22nd.
So after a full day of canals, rivers and boat show. Come and relax with ALL the other Amphicars.

SNOWBIRD

Amphicar Expert
Bummer.
Went to Palms on Friday night with a large group for dinner, Got there around 6pm,
Wife asked for menu and was told the cook stops at 5pm, so no dinner! Dave was not aware of this.and had his singer set up in a tent,
We were all very hunger as most had helped me all day clean up the house inside and out, so went to the Rest. across the highway.well they were busy too and took an hour for food to arive,. by the time we got back to Palms the singer was packing up, so a few of us went back to new house for Ice cream and social,.
BTW
on Thursday a group of 12 Amphi folks went to the Ledgons for wings and pizza and Cheared me on(LOUD, not all chears)as I took my turn a few times fo Karaoke.