Newest List Member

M

Mike Israel

<table><div style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt">Hi All,

Our newest list member, Murray Auld, posted the following info when he joined. I got a chuckle out of it.

<blockquote dir="ltr" style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
"I am currently going through a mid-life crisis and am actually seriously considering purchasing an amphicar! Is this a phase you grow out of or do you have to buy your way out of it? Cheers "</blockquote>

Welcome aboard Murray. Once you have been bitten by the Amphi bug there is no turning back!

Mike

M

Mike Israel

<table><div style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt">Hi All,

Our newest list member, Murray Auld, posted the following info when he joined. I got a chuckle out of it.

<blockquote dir="ltr" style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
"I am currently going through a mid-life crisis and am actually seriously considering purchasing an amphicar! Is this a phase you grow out of or do you have to buy your way out of it? Cheers "</blockquote>

Welcome aboard Murray. Once you have been bitten by the Amphi bug there is no turning back!

Mike

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 2/18/2007 10:09:40 PM Central Standard Time, amphicar770@yahoo.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Is this a phase you grow out of </blockquote>

Doubt it, seems like people that get one start looking for another, the lucky ones did that a few years ago </font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 2/18/2007 10:09:40 PM Central Standard Time, amphicar770@yahoo.com writes:

<blockquote TYPE="CITE" style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Is this a phase you grow out of </blockquote>

Doubt it, seems like people that get one start looking for another, the lucky ones did that a few years ago </font>