Newbi... Well kind of anyway...

Akamphi

Long time no post...

Figured I just drop a note and say hi. Been awhile sence I've been on. Still working on the Alaskan restoration but it's looking like it will have to be renamed the Oregon restoration soon. The wife and I have decided to get back to warmer weather so were working on getting things in order and hope to make the move by next spring. With any luck I'll soon be alot closer to the Amphicar action and will be attending some meets. :dft012: Gee... Have a said that once or twice before??? :dft003:

Craig in Alaska...........

Akamphi

Well it's been a year since I posted this and it looks like we wont be moving anytime soon after all. But on the plus side I'm finely making some headway on my restoration. The Amphi will be in paint in about a week. I had a local shop do the rust repair and body work and it's looking great. Here's a photo fro a few days ago. In hind site I probably should have bit the bullet a few years back and shipped the car to Dave. But I'm real happy with the work and can't wait to get it home and start ordering parts...