• All, You may notice that the site looks a bit different. This evening I performed a major software update which improves some things and has the opposite effect on some others. The old software version will no longer be supported so it was not really a choice. One down-side is that the new release breaks most of the Add-Ins and style sheets which will have to be reinstalled (and repurchased in many cases). The biggest loss is that the feature to receive all new posts by email is no longer supported. I will likely implement another option which will let users subscribe to either a daily or weekly digest. You will notice enhanced support for attachments, ability to bookmark posts and a more mobile friendly experience. If you do discover something that is not working as it should, please let me know. I did have to switch to some new anti-spam components and am keeping fingers crossed that they are as effective as the old ones without blocking legitimate users. Keeping the balance is kind of like trying to design a car that both drives and swims! Thanks, Mike

Movin on down..............

• Thread starter Michael Echemann
  • Start date
M

Michael Echemann

<table bgColor="#ffffff">
<font face="Arial" size="2">Mark:</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">You'll love Tn. I spent almost 10 years there and did not want to leave. I lived in Jackson (west) and Brentwood (middle) but</font><font face="Arial" size="2">I think Talbott must be by Knoxville somewhere. It's one beautiful state. I hope you like ORANGE.</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Mike</font>
<blockquote style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----
<div style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black">From: Mark Richardson
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">To: amphi list
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 10:29 PM
<div style="FONT: 10pt arial">Subject: [amphicar-lovers] Movin on down..............

<font face="Arial" size="2">I have been quiet lately on the list due to a new job and moving to Tennessee.</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">What a flurry of details buying and selling houses and moving half way across the country. I will provide my address for any mailings from the club or even Gordons if they see this.</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Mark Richardson</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">7642 W. Pierce Dr.</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Talbott, TN 37877</font>

<tt>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
amphicar-lovers-unsubscribe@egroups.com

</tt>
</blockquote>

M

Mark Richardson

<table bgColor="#ffffff">
<font face="Arial" size="2">I have been quiet lately on the list due to a new job and moving to Tennessee.</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">What a flurry of details buying and selling houses and moving half way across the country. I will provide my address for any mailings from the club or even Gordons if they see this.</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Mark Richardson</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">7642 W. Pierce Dr.</font>
<font face="Arial" size="2">Talbott, TN 37877</font>

R

rwf

Welcome South, Brother!
I get to Morristown on business sometimes- I have a switch to do there by
the end of the year.
We must swim!!
Ralph in Atlanta

Mark Richardson wrote:
>I have been quiet lately on the list due to a new job and moving to Tennessee.