Motivated seller

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
In 48 hours a must buy tow vehicle arrived, then when I thought My pulse deal was dead I bought a Freeway, then My Pulse deal was revived, So I bought it too. Woops, So as of right now I am a motivated Amphi seller. It can be sold as is or brought up to what ever condition You want. Later Dave the Wave

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Tommy in Tampa-A Pulse/Litestar is a motorcycle,sort of, that looks like a Bede 5 jet airplane. A Freeway is a single seat, Messerschmidt type of vehicle.
What I want for the Amphicar is not what I am willing to accept. Make a reasonable offer, for a car that with in a weekend, You could be floating. True it would be one Mutha of a weekend maybe even a long weekend. Trays that hold battery look useable, means drop offs are good. Means exterior qtr repair on shell only. Engine cover is rust free. Doors need tlc. Top frame very nice. Engine started right up after long slumber. Trans is listed with Hugh as being replaced with a new one, then car was parked. Hood has been replaced with fiberglass. Later Dave

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mike_israel Seller of bum ’Vette online pays in court General Amphicar Discussion 1
D Mike Echemann Amphi seller General Amphicar Discussion 0