Map turned blue

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
:D "Drive till the map turns blue" I picked up Grand Pa Wave and tested this Amphi. Hard to see but made me laugh seeing the gps car on the river. Also today Margie Mermaid and I are celebrating 27 years of marriage. :D Dave the Wave

Attachments

• Map turned blue.JPG
    Map turned blue.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 68

Cap'n John

Congratulations to both of you... booger-noses!! (and some sympathy for Margie:)) I don't have time right now to go swimmin' so I'm glad you 2 are!

I have been talking with one of the people who make the vehicles for the GPS to do an Amphicar. For now I have the Batmobile (perfect for Roger!), Gostbusters Caddy, a couple Harleys and a boat or two, but no Amphi.... yet!

John

To: rma@amphicar.com
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20768] Map turned blue
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:16:08 -0400

"Drive till the map turns blue" I picked up Grand Pa Wave and tested this Amphi. Hard to see but made me laugh seeing the gps car on the river. Also today Margie Mermaid and I are celebrating 27 years of marriage. Dave the Wave
Attached to this message is Map turned blue.JPG

Felicidades on your long marriage.* You must have paid Margie big bucks to stay with you that long.* (Just kidding.* I don't want to be thrown off the form for being mean.)* Ina in the Boro

Sent: Fri, May 7, 2010 11:16:06 AM
Subject: [General Amphicar Discussion-t-20768] Map turned blue

"Drive till the map turns blue" I picked up Grand Pa Wave and tested this Amphi. Hard to see but made me laugh seeing the gps car on the river. Also today Margie Mermaid and I are celebrating 27 years of marriage. Dave the Wave
Attached to this message is Map turned blue.JPG