Looking for an Amphicar...

James Costello

Hello all

I'm James, based in London

I am looking to buy an Amphicar, anywhere in Europe or in the USA

Looking for something that needs work- any condition considered, but ideally in a road-going state currently, and in one piece- but anything considered

I'm serious, and can move quickly for the right car

Any help or info you can give would be much appreciated

Best wishes
James

amphi-Ben

Hello all

I'm James, based in London

I am looking to buy an Amphicar, anywhere in Europe or in the USA

Looking for something that needs work- any condition considered, but ideally in a road-going state currently, and in one piece- but anything considered

I'm serious, and can move quickly for the right car

Any help or info you can give would be much appreciated

Best wishes
James

Hello James where can you be reach, e-mail telephone???????

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Amphi Ben is a trust worthy amphibian. he is Midwest Amphicar approved. He can certainly help. Good luck, Dave

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
I have a customer car which can be used immediately. Located in sunny Fla. at the World famous Amphicar vacation restoration destination ,Gators Amphicar! Priced to sail at $35000. Perhaps You and Ben can split the cost of a container.

amphi-Ben

I have a customer car which can be used immediately. Located in sunny Fla. at the World famous Amphicar vacation restoration destination ,Gators Amphicar! Priced to sail at $35000. Perhaps You and Ben can split the cost of a container.

Hi Dave thanks for your nice and good words you say about me.
I can only say the same about you.
I am happy to share a container with James if he wants the car.
Until now James did not contact me.

Greetings Amphi-Ben