Isetta damage during transport

T

Terry Cassem

<table>
<h3>TERRY CASSEM

</h3><font FACE="Geneva"><h5>8324 62nd Ave. SW

</h5><font SIZE="2">LAKEWOOD, WA 98499 </font>

<h5>

</h5><font COLOR="#0000FF"><font SIZE="2"><u>cassemterry@qwest.net</u></font></font>

<h5>TEL: (253) 584-4742

</h5><font SIZE="2"><u>

</u></font></font><blockquote>

May 9, 2007

TO: EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT

TONY'S TRANSPORT

<font FACE="Geneva">ARGONNE AGENCY

</font> Vintage Micro Car Club

<font FACE="Geneva">Amphicar Club

</font>

ATTN: Brenda Harm, Tom Macreaner, Tony's Transport

RE: Damage to BMW ISETTA

All roads indicate that no one wants to or will take responsibility for the damage incurred on the transport of the 1957 BMW Isetta from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Lakewood, WA.

Tony's Transport will not respond, Express Auto keeps trying to see is the claim will be paid by the insurance company and the insurance claims department declined it, although they acknowleged that damage was done, <u>see E-Mail below</u>. The Bill of Lading showed zero marks on the car when it was picked up. There was much confusion when it arrived since it was not able to be unloaded without me running around and borrowing 2 sheets of 4 x 8 plywood from neighbors. The drivers were in a hurry I signed off on the Bill of Lading without marking any damage. I immedialty took pics and E-mailed them to Express Auto Transport but this has gotten me no where!

I will ask one last time. <font COLOR="#800000">Do you want to step up and pay for damage? </font> I will not ask for the amount of the estimates I have supplied you but just $500, which is half of what I paid to have the car transported. I bear half of the responsibility and I think it is only fair that you bear the other.

<font COLOR="#000080">If acceptable please mail a chack to the above address.

</font>

Sincerely,

Terry Cassem

----- Original Message -----

From: Brenda Harm <<font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>mailto:bharm@argonneagency.com</u></font>>

To: <font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>cassemterry@qwest.net</u></font>

Cc: <font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>tomm@expressautotransport.com</u></font> ; <font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>tonystransport@comcast.net</u></font>

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:21 AM

Subject: Tony's Transport - 1957 Isetta

Dear Terry,

I received notice that you had your 1957 Isetta transported by Tony's Transport from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Lakewood WA. I also received photos of the damage from the broker.

Unfortunately, the bill of lading was signed indicating that there was no damage, releasing Tony's Transport of all liability. Tony's does not wish to turn the claim into the carrier based on this information.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Sincerely,

Brenda Harm

Commercial Lines

Operations Supervisor

324 N. Mullan Road

Spokane, WA 99206

(509)921-6809 *119

(509)921-6955 fax

</blockquote>

T

Terry Cassem

<table>
<h3>TERRY CASSEM

</h3><font FACE="Geneva"><h5>8324 62nd Ave. SW

</h5><font SIZE="2">LAKEWOOD, WA 98499 </font>

<h5>

</h5><font COLOR="#0000FF"><font SIZE="2"><u>cassemterry@qwest.net</u></font></font>

<h5>TEL: (253) 584-4742

</h5><font SIZE="2"><u>

</u></font></font><blockquote>

May 9, 2007

TO: EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT

TONY'S TRANSPORT

<font FACE="Geneva">ARGONNE AGENCY

</font> Vintage Micro Car Club

<font FACE="Geneva">Amphicar Club

</font>

ATTN: Brenda Harm, Tom Macreaner, Tony's Transport

RE: Damage to BMW ISETTA

All roads indicate that no one wants to or will take responsibility for the damage incurred on the transport of the 1957 BMW Isetta from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Lakewood, WA.

Tony's Transport will not respond, Express Auto keeps trying to see is the claim will be paid by the insurance company and the insurance claims department declined it, although they acknowleged that damage was done, <u>see E-Mail below</u>. The Bill of Lading showed zero marks on the car when it was picked up. There was much confusion when it arrived since it was not able to be unloaded without me running around and borrowing 2 sheets of 4 x 8 plywood from neighbors. The drivers were in a hurry I signed off on the Bill of Lading without marking any damage. I immedialty took pics and E-mailed them to Express Auto Transport but this has gotten me no where!

I will ask one last time. <font COLOR="#800000">Do you want to step up and pay for damage? </font> I will not ask for the amount of the estimates I have supplied you but just $500, which is half of what I paid to have the car transported. I bear half of the responsibility and I think it is only fair that you bear the other.

<font COLOR="#000080">If acceptable please mail a chack to the above address.

</font>

Sincerely,

Terry Cassem

----- Original Message -----

From: Brenda Harm <<font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>mailto:bharm@argonneagency.com</u></font>>

To: <font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>cassemterry@qwest.net</u></font>

Cc: <font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>tomm@expressautotransport.com</u></font> ; <font COLOR="#0000FF"><u>tonystransport@comcast.net</u></font>

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:21 AM

Subject: Tony's Transport - 1957 Isetta

Dear Terry,

I received notice that you had your 1957 Isetta transported by Tony's Transport from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Lakewood WA. I also received photos of the damage from the broker.

Unfortunately, the bill of lading was signed indicating that there was no damage, releasing Tony's Transport of all liability. Tony's does not wish to turn the claim into the carrier based on this information.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Sincerely,

Brenda Harm

Commercial Lines

Operations Supervisor

324 N. Mullan Road

Spokane, WA 99206

(509)921-6809 *119

(509)921-6955 fax

</blockquote>