Interesting 66 from Ebay/Arizona here

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
A new Amphi owner was here. He bought a white 66 from Arizona. It was the Ebay one were the relatives had no place to park it. This nearly all original car has some interesting features. It has crinkle finish on entire window frame and tops of doors. Has under coating in black in front including hinges. Same in back. It has the windshield washers. It does not have a bilge blower. Only other car I remember like this is John Friese 's. Which I added the bilge blower. odometer says 45k miles but it runs perfect with quiet trans. Its neat to see an unrestored all original car. He plans on keeping it that way. Only doing necessary repairs .Of course it needs some of My World famous quarter panels. Later Dave the Wave

chasgould

Of course it needs some of My World famous quarter panels. Later Dave the Wave
Hey Dave,
I may need some of your world famous quarter panels as well, but I proabably only need the lower section behind the rear wheel arch. Can you provide details, price and how difficult it is to install these? Maybe you can help me with this when you are up here for our microcar event in July?
Chas

jfriese

HI Dave,

Does this one have the bilge blower, late style heater, late style throttle lock and 6 inch tunnels? What's the VIN number? My Red car was originally from Canada and that's why it didn't have the blower.

John Friese
67 White
67 Red

Midwest Amphicar

Worlds Largest Amphicar Destination
Can you provide details, price and how difficult it is to install these? Maybe you can help me with this when you are up here for our microcar event in July?
Chas. A working weekend works for me. Do You have a "pit" crew to keep every body running?
On The Arizona Amphi, no bilge blower, has larger heater, has tow hook with ring, do not know about tunnels or vin at this time. Its scheduled to return for service this fall.
Later Dave the Wave

jfriese

Dave,

That lock ring on the tow hook rattled on my car and I replaced the hook with the older style that didn't have the ring. Since it didn't have a bilge blower, chances are it was a Canadian car too, like mine.

John Friese