Inspector Clouseau from netflicks

A

antique459@aol.com

<table><div style="font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;">
One of my assistants at work has a <span class="correction" id="">Netflicks</span> subscription and he had rented it. He had no idea that there was an <span class="correction" id="">Amphi</span> in it but thought that it would be cool to see the movie because of the renewed interest in the Pink Panther. When he watched it he knew that he would have to bring it in for me to watch. If I knew how to down load it to my computer I would.
-----Original Message-----
To: amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 15 <span class="correction" id="">Apr</span> 2006 10:12:08 EDT
Subject: Re: [amphicar-lovers] Pontiac Moon

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_48689f39-f019-4abe-95f4-0afc34366074"><tt><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Joe -
I am presuming you were referring to "Pontiac Moon" that you were able to rent and enjoy, not the 1968 "Inspector <span class="correction" id="">Clouseau</span>" - is that correct. Since <span class="correction" id="">VHS</span> tapes are apparently on the way out, being replaced by <span class="correction" id="">DVDs</span>, many many <span class="correction" id="">VHS</span> tapes are being dumped at flea markets as you doubtless know. I encountered a Pontiac Moon tape still wrapped in its plastic wrapper for $ 1.00Now I'll have to search for the 1968Inspector <span class="correction" id="">Clouseau</span>.I'll keep an eye out on the <span class="correction" id="">TCM</span> channel for it, as they come up with an amazing variety of old movies. Taping it off TV will work too.

Keith - where did you find the Inspector <span class="correction" id="">Clouseau</span> film - on TV or where ?If it was on TV, do you remember which channel showed it ? Is it on <span class="correction" id="">VHS</span> do you know ?Capt. Splash</font></tt>

<tt>THE AMPHICAR-LOVERS LIST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please support our sponsors while ensuring the very best restoration services for your Amphicar. Please pay a visit to:
http://www.midwestamphicar.com

The amphicar list is a <span class="correction" id="">seperate</span> service from the International Amphicar Owners Club. Do join the club today at http://www.amphicar.com

To <span class="correction" id="">Unsubscribe</span> from this List, just send a blank email to:
amphicar-lovers-<span class="correction" id="">unsubscribe</span>@yahoogroups.com
Before posting requests for information, please check the List
Archives:
http://www.escribe.com/automotive/amphicar/search.html
For more information about this List and other available services
visit:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amphicar-lovers/
Any other issues may be addressed to the List owner (Mike Israel) at:
amphicar770@yahoo.com

</tt>

<div style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 1px; WIDTH: 500px; COLOR: #909090; TEXT-ALIGN: right"><tt>SPONSORED LINKS</tt>
<table cellSpacing="13" cellPadding="0" width="500" bgColor="#e0ecee">
<tbody>
<tr vAlign="top">
<td style="WIDTH: 25%"><tt>Automotive technician</tt> </td>
<td style="WIDTH: 25%"><tt>Automotive equipment</tt> </td>
<td style="WIDTH: 25%"><tt>Ordering flowers online</tt> </td></tr>
<tr vAlign="top">
<td style="WIDTH: 25%"><tt>Ordering flower on line</tt> </td>
<td style="WIDTH: 25%"><tt>Ordering flowers</tt> </td></tr></tbody>

<div style="WIDTH: 500px; COLOR: #909090; TEXT-ALIGN: center">
<hr style="WIDTH: 500px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">
<tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>

<ul><tt>
<li type="square">Visit your group "amphicar-lovers" on the web.
</tt> <tt>
<li type="square">To <span class="correction" id="">unsubscribe</span> from this group, send an email to:
amphicar-lovers-<span class="correction" id="">unsubscribe</span>@yahoogroups.com
</tt> <tt>
<li type="square">Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.</tt> [/list]

<div style="WIDTH: 500px; COLOR: #909090; TEXT-ALIGN: center">
<hr style="WIDTH: 500px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dutchamphi Inspector Clouseau-Amphicar episode 1968 General Amphicar Discussion 6