Holland Swim In

D

Dave Derer

Talked with Gloria today. Michigan is going to be filled with Amphicars.
They are expecting a huge turn out. They have a cool lake cruised
planned. Margie and I are trying to figure out a way to get up there
with out the kids. Later Dave the Wave

G

Gord Souter

The Holland swim in is one big Do Not Miss on the Yearly events
I went last year for the first time and had so much fun(with Ray Plante)
I count all the events as great shows in there own way but on my list
Holland is the best!
The Koops host a good event with a Sat. so full the day goes by before it
starts.
There is usually the right amount of cars that it is exciting but not to
many that you do not get to meet everyone.Last year a few of us, even
raided a wedding party.
An excellent spash in ramp was found by Tom jones and a few newcomers found
out the hard way not to ride in the back seat! The wife, Ray plante and I
will be ariving on Thursday eve. in a motorhome and stay at the state park.
If my US cell phone works, while I am there. its number will be. 1
386-334-4130

Gord Souter,Canadian 4 amphs,
(www.amphicar.ca)

MY new phone # is 1 705 327 2820

I buy, sell and restore Only Amphicars
over 700 different parts for sale.
Interior kits and fibreglass panels my specialty!

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

L

Larry & Nancy Solheim

<font face="comic sans ms">These late summer swim-ins sound so very good and we're (read that as "I'm") still peeved at missing Celina.</font>
<font face="comic sans ms"></font>
<font face="comic sans ms">Finally starting to get use of the arm (out of the sling and into therapy), Nancy and I are eagerly planning an East Coast swing next August/Spetember - Amphi in-tow! We hope to joing gatheringsin Boston, May's Landing &Holland, and swim in Waynesville, OH (watch out, Doug) and perhaps somewhere in Minnesota beforestoppingin at H?stfest in Minot, ND. </font>
<font face="comic sans ms">Meanwhile, enjoy the end of summer, all. Hopefully we'll see a lengthy 'Indian Summer' and have a lot of active swimming until late October! Anxious to get out again myself!</font>
<font face="comic sans ms">--Larry</font>

Gord Souter <houseboats@encode.com> wrote:
<blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><tt>The Holland swim in is one big Do Not Miss on the Yearly events
I went last year for the first time and had so much fun(with Ray Plante)
I count all the events as great shows in there own way but on my list
Holland is the best!
The Koops host a good event with a Sat. so full the day goes by before it
starts.
There is usually the right amount of cars that it is exciting but not to
many that you do not get to meet everyone.Last year a few of us, even
raided a wedding party.
An excellent spash in ramp was found by Tom jones and a few newcomers found
out the hard way not to ride in the back seat! The wife, Ray plante and I
will be ariving on Thursday eve. in a motorhome and stay at the state park.
If my US cell phone works, while I am there. its number will be. 1
386-334-4130

Gord Souter,Canadian 4
amphs,
(www.amphicar.ca)

MY new phone # is 1 705 327 2820

I buy, sell and restore Only Amphicars
over 700 different parts for sale.
Interior kits and fibreglass panels my specialty!

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

</tt></blockquote>

<hr size="1"> Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

D

dougn200

Re: RE:Holland swim in

Thats great that your feeling better larry Phyllid and I look
forward to your return I have ordered all kinds of amphi spare parts
for your arrival. I should have the second car done by then. :cool:

Doug

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, Larry & Nancy Solheim
<amphi662001@y...> wrote:
> These late summer swim-ins sound so very good and we're (read that
as "I'm") still peeved at missing Celina.
>
> Finally starting to get use of the arm (out of the sling and into
therapy), Nancy and I are eagerly planning an East Coast swing next
August/Spetember - Amphi in-tow! We hope to joing gatherings in
Boston, May's Landing & Holland, and swim in Waynesville, OH (watch
out, Doug) and perhaps somewhere in Minnesota before stopping in at
H?stfest in Minot, ND.
>
> Meanwhile, enjoy the end of summer, all. Hopefully we'll see a
lengthy 'Indian Summer' and have a lot of active swimming until late
October! Anxious to get out again myself!
>
> --Larry
>
>
> Gord Souter <houseboats@e...> wrote:
> The Holland swim in is one big Do Not Miss on the Yearly events
> I went last year for the first time and had so much fun(with Ray
Plante)
> I count all the events as great shows in there own way but on my
list
> Holland is the best!
> The Koops host a good event with a Sat. so full the day goes by
before it
> starts.
> There is usually the right amount of cars that it is exciting but
not to
> many that you do not get to meet everyone.Last year a few of us,
even
> raided a wedding party.
> An excellent spash in ramp was found by Tom jones and a few
newcomers found
> out the hard way not to ride in the back seat! The wife, Ray
plante and I
> will be ariving on Thursday eve. in a motorhome and stay at the
state park.
> If my US cell phone works, while I am there. its number will be. 1
> 386-334-4130
>
> Gord Souter,Canadian 4 amphs,
> (www.amphicar.ca)
>
> MY new phone # is 1 705 327 2820
>
> I buy, sell and restore Only Amphicars
> over 700 different parts for sale.
> Interior kits and fibreglass panels my specialty!
>
>
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]
>
>
>
> THE AMPHICAR-LOVERS LIST
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Please support our sponsors while ensuring the very best
restoration services for your Amphicar. Please pay a visit to:
> http://www.midwestamphicar.com
>
> The amphicar list is a seperate service from the International
Amphicar Owners Club. Do join the club today at
http://www.amphicar.com
>
> To Unsubscribe from this List, just send a blank email to:
> amphicar-lovers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> Before posting requests for information, please check the List
> Archives:
> http://www.escribe.com/automotive/amphicar/search.html
> For more information about this List and other available services
> visit:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amphicar-lovers/
> Any other issues may be addressed to the List owner (Mike Israel)
at:
> amphicar770@y...
>
>
>
>
>
>
> SPONSORED LINKS
> Automotive technician Automotive equipment Ordering flowers online
Ordering flower on line Ordering flowers Amphicar
>
> ---------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
> Visit your group "amphicar-lovers" on the web.
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> amphicar-lovers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

L

Larry & Nancy Solheim

Re: Re: RE:Holland swim in

<font face="comic sans ms">Thanks Doug. Does that mean we'll get to break BOTH of them?</font>
<font face="comic sans ms">--Larry
</font>
dougn200 <dougparsons@ameritech.net> wrote:
<blockquote class="replbq" style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><tt>Thats great that your feeling better larry Phyllid and I look
forward to your return I have ordered all kinds of amphi spare parts
for your arrival. I should have the second car done by then. :cool:

Doug

</tt></blockquote>

<hr size="1"> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

K

Kazoo Books

RE: RE:Holland swim in

<table lang="EN-US" link="blue" vlink="blue" style="tab-interval:.5in">
<div class="Section1">
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span class="GramE"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New"">Just a heads up on the schedule for the </span></font></span><st1:place><st1:city><span class="GramE"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New"">Holland</span></font></span></st1:city><span class="GramE"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New"">, </span></font></span><st1:state><span class="GramE"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New"">Michigan</span></font></span></st1:state></st1:place><span class="GramE"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New""> Swim In next weekend.</span></font></span><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">We
usually start the weekend with a campfire on Friday evening.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>But Saturday is the main event.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>We have been having the most beautiful
weather up here, warm and sunny during the day with cool evenings.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>Come on up and join us.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><st1:date Month="9" Day="10" Year="2006"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">Saturday September 10, 2006</span></font></st1:date><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">10:00<span class="GramE">AM</span><span style="mso-tab-count:1"> </span>SLO-POKER
RUN on </span></font><st1:place><st1:placetype><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">LAKE</span></font></st1:placetype><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">
</span></font><st1:placename><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">MACATAWA</span></font></st1:placename></st1:place><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-tab-count:3"> </span><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">12:30AM<span style="mso-tab-count:1"> </span>LITE LUNCH (Provided at
<span class="GramE">the<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>Koops</span>)<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span></span></font><st1:time Hour="14" Minute="0"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New"">2:00PM</span></font></st1:time><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-tab-count:1"> </span>SHOW OFF YOUR CAR TO GENERAL
PUBLIC - </span></font><st1:place><st1:placename><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">DUNTON</span></font></st1:placename><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">
</span></font><st1:placetype><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">PARK</span></font></st1:placetype></st1:place><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>/<span style="mso-tab-count:2"> </span>(<span class="GramE">Cars<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>available</span>
for viewing for general public & if you wish - -<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><span class="GramE"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New"">give</span></font></span><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"></span></span></font><st1:time Hour="16" Minute="0"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New"">4:00 PM</span></font></st1:time><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-spacerun:yes">
</span>rides to general public)<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-tab-count:1"> </span><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>****
SPOUSES: During this time </span></font><st1:city><st1:place><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">Sharon</span></font></st1:place></st1:city><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">
will take spouses wishing to<o:p></o:p></span></font>
font-family:"Courier New"">see</span></font></span><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">
local<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span><span style="mso-tab-count:1"> </span><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"></span>attractions
and shopping.<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">5:30PM<span style="mso-tab-count:1"> </span>DINNER - An
“all you can eat” family style dinner<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-tab-count:2"> </span>Across
the street from Koops home ($13.00 per person)<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-tab-count:2"> </span><span class="GramE">( I</span> will need a head count on this)<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New""><span style="mso-tab-count:2"> </span>MORE
SWIMMIN’ <span class="GramE">AND<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">
</span>FIREPLACE</span><span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>CHIT- CHAT<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none"><font size="2" face="Courier New"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"">JOIN
US!<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>Sharon Koops and Gloria Tiller<o:p></o:p></span></font>
<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" color="navy" face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy"><o:p></o:p></span></font>
<div class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left:.5in"><font size="3" color="#909090" face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:#909090">
<hr size="2" width="500" style="width:375.0pt" align="left">
</span></font>

</br>

K

Kazoo Books

Holland Michigan - Sept 7th and 8th Regional Swim In
Join Ed and Sharon Koops for a beautiful weekend of Amphi fun. We
usually have a swim at Port Sheldon on Friday evening. After check in,
head over to the Koops to gather. Saturday is full of water time and
this year Sharon is planning a pig roast on the lawn Saturday evening.
There is an organized swim Sat afternoon and an time to give rides and
show cars at Dutton Park. Shopping trip planned for the gals. Lots of
tech discussion around the fire pit on Friday and Sat evening. Holiday
Inn Express 866-315-6182 is the hotel spot. Check with the front desk
when you call. Sharon is working on more rooms for the group.
Should be a fun weekend. Gloria Tiller

A

amphigarman

Another fabulous Amphi time in Holland Michigan. The Koops are the
ultimate hosts. The pig roast was awesome! It was so nice just to relax
and visit with all. Great times in the water also(Lake Michigan was
smooth as glass on Saturday night). John Lambert and I personally got
to meet the coast guard and sheriffs department on three different
stops on our small tours. It must be the bullet holes all over his car
and he had a Capone in the car. No tickets or warnings.

It,s a good habit to keep all safety items up to date in your Amphicar.

OK, Out to the garage to work on mine, I want to have it water ready
for next year.

Cigarman

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SNOWBIRD Holland swim in General Amphicar Discussion 0
Cruiserduck Holland SWIM IN SEPT 10-11 DETAILS General Amphicar Discussion 0
R Holland Swim In General Amphicar Discussion 1
G Holland swim General Amphicar Discussion 0
S HOLLAND SWIM-IN General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Holland Swim In Was Fantastic General Amphicar Discussion 0
S Holland Swim In - Sept 5 and 6 General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Holland Michigan Swim In General Amphicar Discussion 2
K Holland Swim In Update General Amphicar Discussion 0
K Holland Swim-In September 6th and 7th General Amphicar Discussion 0
SNOWBIRD [Aug 18, 2011] Holland Mi. (Mich.) General Amphicar Discussion 0
amphigill Holland Mich. General Amphicar Discussion 1
R Attn: Gloria Tiller: Holland General Amphicar Discussion 1
D In the mood for Holland General Amphicar Discussion 1
G Holland mich. General Amphicar Discussion 1
G AMPHICAR (HOLLAND MICH) General Amphicar Discussion 0
K Holland is Upon Us General Amphicar Discussion 0
K Holland Update General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Holland Michigan A#1 General Amphicar Discussion 0
T HOLLAND,MI. General Amphicar Discussion 0
K Directions to Holland, Michigan General Amphicar Discussion 0
K Holland, Michigan AKA Holland, Washington General Amphicar Discussion 0
K Changes Updates for Holland Michigan Sept 6 & 7 General Amphicar Discussion 0
M Holland General Amphicar Discussion 6
S Holland caontact General Amphicar Discussion 0
SNOWBIRD Mid Florida Swim in General Amphicar Discussion 1
B New Swim-in General Amphicar Discussion 1
mike_israel Celina 2019 Swim-In General Amphicar Discussion 1
John Howland Naples Maine Swim In 2019 General Amphicar Discussion 0
Midwest Amphicar Florida Swim In. March 14 General Amphicar Discussion 4
C NH Annual Foliage swim Sunday 10/7 General Amphicar Discussion 3
mike_israel Celina Swim-In Update General Amphicar Discussion 1
LSolheim 2018 Clearlake Seaplane - Amphicar: Fly & Swim-in General Amphicar Discussion 0
SNOWBIRD Orillia Swim in. General Amphicar Discussion 1
SNOWBIRD Rons last swim! General Amphicar Discussion 4
R New 2017 Florida Swim-in poster General Amphicar Discussion 4
Midwest Amphicar Central Florida Amphicar Swim In General Amphicar Discussion 4
Jon March GREAT Amphicar footage from the hot new Northeast "Naples Swim" General Amphicar Discussion 0
C Columbus Day Laconia, NH annual foliage Swim In General Amphicar Discussion 4
E HollandMichigan swim-in General Amphicar Discussion 0
E MICHIGAN SWIM-IN UPDATE General Amphicar Discussion 0
C Boston area swim Canobie Lake 7/12/15 General Amphicar Discussion 3
E MICHIGAN SWIM IN General Amphicar Discussion 2
Midwest Amphicar Grand Pa Waves final Swim General Amphicar Discussion 1
Midwest Amphicar Ten days till Fla swim in General Amphicar Discussion 3
Jane FIRST LAS VEGAS SWIM-IN OCT 8-11, 2015 General Amphicar Discussion 2
C Informal one day Swim In, Lakes Region New Hampshire General Amphicar Discussion 6