fuel tank valve


richard martin

<table bgColor="#ffffff">
<font face="Arial" size="4">I am installing a 12V valve, and filters and would like to remove the present valve. I want to put in a plain hose fitting in place of the valve but dont know what kind of fitting would work. in the arcives Rene Pohl suggested doing this also.Can anyone help? </font>
<font face="Arial" size="4"> martin@discover-net.net </font>