Free Bird Free Bird Free Bird Free Bird

C

capon23@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Dave, I have all the 8 tracks you need... I just don't know why I still have them??? CIGARMAN</font>

<font style="color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><hr style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px">AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. </font>

C

capon23@aol.com

<table id="role_body" style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bottomMargin="7" leftMargin="7" topMargin="7" rightMargin="7"><font id="role_document" face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
Dave, I have all the 8 tracks you need... I just don't know why I still have them??? CIGARMAN</font>

<font style="color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><hr style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px">AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. </font>

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Anyone want an 8 track player, was going to put it my 60 Caddy but got bit by Amphi-bug and Caddy got sold, but sure would have been cool to make it float.</font>

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

L

lah20car@aol.com

<font FACE="arial,helvetica"><font SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Anyone want an 8 track player, was going to put it my 60 Caddy but got bit by Amphi-bug and Caddy got sold, but sure would have been cool to make it float.</font>

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

C

capon23@aol.com

Dan, Please tell me, I am at a loss... CIGARMAN</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

Dan, Please tell me, I am at a loss... CIGARMAN</font>

M

Mike Israel

<table><div style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">Let's see, 30 years ago that beater Mustang was about 10 years old. Today, that beater Cutlass is probably about 30 years old! Never mind the driver!!
<div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">

M

Mike Israel

<table><div style="font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">Let's see, 30 years ago that beater Mustang was about 10 years old. Today, that beater Cutlass is probably about 30 years old! Never mind the driver!!
<div style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif">

D

David Derer

30 years ago at 17 I jumped in to a beater 69 Mustang and drove to
Florida. I was anxious,nervous and excited. In a couple of days I will
jump in to a beater Cutlass convertible and drive to Florida. Still
anxious,nervous and excited. One thing (of many) has changed and that is
My bumper sticker instead of "ass,grass or gas-no one rides for free "
Its "Winter Sucks!" Viva Mt Dora! Now if I can find that giant case of
8 tracks..... Later Dave the Wave

D

David Derer

30 years ago at 17 I jumped in to a beater 69 Mustang and drove to
Florida. I was anxious,nervous and excited. In a couple of days I will
jump in to a beater Cutlass convertible and drive to Florida. Still
anxious,nervous and excited. One thing (of many) has changed and that is
My bumper sticker instead of "ass,grass or gas-no one rides for free "
Its "Winter Sucks!" Viva Mt Dora! Now if I can find that giant case of
8 tracks..... Later Dave the Wave

D

Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Of all the people on this list, I bet I know why you still have them!

Dan

capon23@aol.com wrote:
>
> Dave, I have all the 8 tracks you need... I just don't know why I
> still have them??? CIGARMAN
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
> from AOL at *AOL.com* <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>.
>

D

Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Of all the people on this list, I bet I know why you still have them!

Dan

capon23@aol.com wrote:
>
> Dave, I have all the 8 tracks you need... I just don't know why I
> still have them??? CIGARMAN
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
> from AOL at *AOL.com* <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>.
>

A

amphi_sc

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, Daniel & Kathy Gibson
<dkgibson3@...> wrote:
>
> Of all the people on this list, I bet I know why you still have them!
>
> Dan
>
> capon23@... wrote:
> >
> > Dave, I have all the 8 tracks you need... I just don't know why I
> > still have them??? CIGARMAN
> >
and don't forget... Dan and Kathy can supply you more from Kate's 8
track shack... Sorry Kathy, if I mangled the name...

Al

A

amphi_sc

--- In amphicar-lovers@yahoogroups.com, Daniel & Kathy Gibson
<dkgibson3@...> wrote:
>
> Of all the people on this list, I bet I know why you still have them!
>
> Dan
>
> capon23@... wrote:
> >
> > Dave, I have all the 8 tracks you need... I just don't know why I
> > still have them??? CIGARMAN
> >
and don't forget... Dan and Kathy can supply you more from Kate's 8
track shack... Sorry Kathy, if I mangled the name...

Al

C

capon23@aol.com

Dan,

Hallelujah to 8 tracks!!!

I used to love how they played over and over until the tape broke...I remember doing bodywork & sanding my Corvair for repainting with Black Sabbath, The Doors and Queen and between the pot smoke and Bondo dust, I was feeling good!!!

Cigarman</font>

C

capon23@aol.com

Dan,

Hallelujah to 8 tracks!!!

I used to love how they played over and over until the tape broke...I remember doing bodywork & sanding my Corvair for repainting with Black Sabbath, The Doors and Queen and between the pot smoke and Bondo dust, I was feeling good!!!

Cigarman</font>

M

mstrug@juno.com

Dave: there is some kind of 8 track-shack business around here, I think SOUTHLAKE TX, is that right Dan and Cat.? Amphigr66n.

M

mstrug@juno.com

Dave: there is some kind of 8 track-shack business around here, I think SOUTHLAKE TX, is that right Dan and Cat.? Amphigr66n.